The "CheapyD put my voicemail on the CAGcast" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the give wanbot his comic corner? I think that was the last episode I heard, I finally had enough after about 100+ shows.

[quote name='Moxio']I vote Zhu captain of the OTTcast. :cool:[/QUOTE]

We all know you've been secretly recording the OTTcast in you spare time, for your one listener, GayFD.

Weekly show that people would listen to? No doubt. I mean, listen to that, it's money, it's one take and it's on point.

Those poor kids.

We ruined their pride and joy.
--
I drop my phone a lot, marten. I hate cell phones, so I don't really care much about what happens to it since I find 'em really annoying.

I have anger problems, too, and I punch people out when they call me by my real name.

That GGTcast sounded like it never got off the ground. Like a planned trip to the grocery store at 4:23, laziness prevailed.

Yo
rob.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']You know it's good when one of the hosts is a 14 year old. :cool:[/quote]

You know it is great when you make a podcast right off the top of your brain without any real structure. I absolutely love that they spent half of one episode talking about Linkin.

[quote name='JimmieMac']That GGTcast sounded like it never got off the ground. Like a planned trip to the grocery store at 4:23, laziness prevailed.[/QUOTE]

That's what happens when your whole second episode is dedicated to how much you hate zewone and TFN.

I'm pretty sure someone called Trashkan a fat $$$$$$.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Since it's probably his sleepy time...

What's this "Trakan is a $$$$$$" business about?[/quote]

That $$$$a went to sleep hours ago. He wakes up before most of y'all go to bed.

I forgot phones needed docks with line out. :cool:

The shitty part about the touch is that is has chrome (like the old iPods) instead of the aluminum, so they scratch fucking easy.

Plus, they don't come with a charger or dock.

That's true, took mine out when I got it and it already had fingerprints and some scratches on the first day. Apple needs to use the same thing like the Zune.

[quote name='Short Round']This is the first time I've posted in the OTT.

Frankly, this place terrifies me.[/QUOTE]

This is a rough part of CAG, kid. That's why macho men like dallow hang around here. :cool:

[quote name='zewone']Naruto wasn't that bad this week.

Is the filler done on Shippuuden, Mawkz?[/QUOTE]

The last few have been shit. The last thing I want to see right now is Naruto getting more and more pussier in comparison to Sasuke. Seriously, why the fuck is this manga even called Naruto anymore?

Shippuuden hasn't released yet this week but yeah it's still in filler.

Dude, it's building up to him being a badass, if you can't tell that, then you're blind.

Oh, it's 2x1GB, I'll still buy 1GB off ya if you don't need it.

[quote name='zewone']Dude, it's building up to him being a badass, if you can't tell that, then you're blind.

Oh, it's 2x1GB, I'll still buy 1GB off ya if you don't need it.[/QUOTE]

I suppose, but seriously how long the fuck do I have to wait for anything to even happen mang? I mean my guess now is that Naruto will
Solve the code, then do some really long training consisting of preparing to fight Pein, fight Pein, something will happen, Naruto will have to recover, something regarding Naruto and Akatsuki, then finally something Naruto v. Sasuke/Eagle or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back