The ChrOTTicles of MorbidAngel4Life's Love Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorbidAngel4Life

CAGiversary!
mylover.jpg

Say hello to Rita Hand, my lover. She's very good to me. And she doesn't talk back! Only downside is, after we make love, I HAVE TO CLEAN UP THE MESS.

Well, despite the normal bickering about who gets the next OTT, it looks like Morbid decided to just go and take matters into his own hands.

[quote name='Trakan']You haven't played OOT? That is the best Zelda game made to date.[/QUOTE]
If you read it, I have played it. I just finally got past the first dungeon in the Deku tree after I figured out where the sword was at. I'll be playing it some more tonight, so I'm hoping to get out of the castle where I got to and saved last.

[quote name='Xevious']Excellent OTT topic Morbid. I was getting sick of the other titles.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I've been meaning to do this one for a while, but never got the opportunity.

Since there are apparently two OTT's now...Ill post this here, since im soo proud of it

Came back from Sam Goody...snagged this piece of gold for $15
img07052id.jpg

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']You think that thread will become rare/valuable?[/QUOTE]
Not when the topic hasn't changed since then. There's no demand at all for it, so I'll have to say "No." ;)

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Since there are apparently two OTT's now...Ill post this here, since im soo proud of it

Came back from Sam Goody...snagged this piece of gold for $15
img07052id.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Like I said in the other OTT...

Sweet t-shirt!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Not when the topic hasn't changed since then. There's no demand at all for it, so I'll have to say "No." ;)[/QUOTE]

But that's the ultra rare, Non GH release, only done in minimal quantitys!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Man, fuck this shit. This OTT seems to be DOA. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Well, if the OTT is DOA give it a little CPR and everything will be A-OK! (Man, I need a big ass picture of corn after that :lol: ).

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Man, fuck this shit. This OTT seems to be DOA. :cry:[/QUOTE]
What did you expect? Did you even read the title or did you just look for the capital letters of "OTT?"

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Tiempo a comer cena.[/QUOTE]

Babelfish here I come. God, I wish I could remember all that Spanish I learned in high school.

That's it!

The Babelfish OTT. Before you post anything you haver top convert it to anopther language in Babelfish. And then the OTTers have to translate it back. Or better yet. Translate it to say, spanish, then translate that bak to english, and we'll see how good the translation is.

Babelfish OTT. Before you you turned of the cover of haver fix any thing he to the language of anopther in Babelfish. And then the otters must translate it behind. Or it still improves. Translate to say, the Spanish, later it translates that BAK to the English, and we will see how it is good is the translation.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That's it!

The Babelfish OTT. Before you post anything you haver top convert it to anopther language in Babelfish. And then the OTTers have to translate it back. Or better yet. Translate it to say, spanish, then translate that bak to english, and we'll see how good the translation is.

Babelfish OTT. Before you you turned of the cover of haver fix any thing he to the language of anopther in Babelfish. And then the otters must translate it behind. Or it still improves. Translate to say, the Spanish, later it translates that BAK to the English, and we will see how it is good is the translation.[/QUOTE]

It's somewhat similar to the Engrish OTT, but I like it.

*translated to Spanish then back to English*

he to be something similar Engrish OTT, but I eat he.

:shock:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That's it!

Babelfish OTT. Before you you turned of the cover of haver fix any thing he to the language of anopther in Babelfish. And then the otters must translate it behind. Or it still improves. Translate to say, the Spanish, later it translates that BAK to the English, and we will see how it is good is the translation.[/QUOTE]

It would help if your english were better to begin with.

It would help if their English were better to begin with.

I plan on getting Ninja Gaiden Black when it comes out.

*translated to Spanish then back to English*

I plan in getting Ninja black Gaiden when he to come outside towards.

Again, I say...:shock:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Because doing anything else is better?[/QUOTE]

That's a shitty attitude.

Original in Japanese: 生き急いで搾り取って
縺れる足だけど前より
ずっとそう、遠くへ
奪い取って掴んだって
君じゃないなら
意味は無いのさ

To English: Living hurrying, squeezing and taking and to the distance, but the foot which tangles from directly so, plundering if there is no っ て you whom it grasps there is no meaning, is

What it really means in English: Hurry it up! Wring it out!
Though my legs are all tangled, they will surely take me far...

Back to Japanese: Error decoding translated text.
We're sorry we've encountered an error with your request.

:rofl: Japanese fucks this thing up quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back