The Club (360) Now $10.71 at Amazon - Bonus CAG Price Tracker Screen Caps inside ;)

We'd love to be in the Price Tracker - we have full data feeds via Google and affiliate networks, and could make one special for CAG in a pretty short time frame.

super programmer john is my new hero, keep it up boys i cant wait for it to come out of the bata.

This game is pretty fun, but not anything to get super excited over. i picked it up for $15 at frys electronics a few weeks ago. the funny thing about this game is that it is basically Project Gotham Racing 3 (more like 3 than 4), except instead of cars its people with guns. and they were made by the same developer anyways.

I got this for around $13 used. It's definitely a fun, shallow little game.

If there's other amazon stuff you're in the market to buy to get the FSSS, I definitely recommend getting The Club.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot I had that. It is neat. Didn't notice the little line graph on it before, cool feature.

Price tracker looks awesome, Cheapy. I'll have to pass on The Club though. I played the demo and didn't really like it.

[quote name='CheapyD']Found by the CAG Price Tracker (beta)
transparent_pixel.gif

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000R0RHIG/[/quote]

Thanks for the share.

Has anyone had a punt on this?
Saint

Just fyi its a pretty descent game it has the feel of an arcade game with a light gun... too bad it doesnt have a light gun. oh and you would have to figure out a way to walk your little guy around. But like i said it has the feel of...
id give it a 6/10 overall replayability is limited but they really did try hard to make it fast paced.

Also in the screenshot:

Too Human for $20 from Amazon seems pretty good too. I just got it for that price on clearance from Target last week.

[quote name='CheapyD']The Price Tracker should be open to everyone pretty soon.[/quote]

that's awesome! can't wait.

Loved this game once I started playing online. Totally best w/ a friend. It feels like an oldskool arcadey FPS.

i would rate the game like a 2 out of 5 and at this point i never find anyone online......i bought it from gamestop at 15 i think 5-6 months ago and i immediately regretted it

nice find with price tracker though, it seems to be coming along nicely......:D

Fun little game with no story to bog it down, just killing for a high score. Serious throwback to old school gaming with a new look. Now if only more people would pick up on it and we could have a decent online community...:twisted:

I've heard The Club is good mindless fun so for $11 I couldn't pass on it. And as everyone has said, the Price Tracker is looking great!

bread's done
Back