The Coen Brothers Collection UK Version [Blu-ray] - $19 shipped at Amazon UK

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Update: This is now down to $19US shipped!

Amazon UK has lowered The Coen Brothers Blu-ray Collection down to 12.56GBP (checkout to see that price). With shipping, and using Amazon's currency converter that comes out to $25.10US. If you elect to not use their converter it's ~$24 (cc conversion fees may apply).

LINK

This set is Region Free, and comes with completely different movies from the US version (different studio releases). Some, like Barton Fink can only be found in this set. It includes the following 5 movies:

• A Serious Man
  • The Big Lebowski
  • Barton Fink
  • Burn After Reading
  • Intolerable Cruelty
While not the best selection of the Coen Bros. work, it's a pretty good value.

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading about how good Barton Fink was I decided to bite. Not a bad price-$5/movie. I'm not the kind of person that watches extras so I don't care if it's not the deluxe editions of the films.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']After reading about how good Barton Fink was I decided to bite.[/QUOTE]

It is a weird movie. Good, but very weird.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']After reading about how good Barton Fink was I decided to bite. Not a bad price-$5/movie. I'm not the kind of person that watches extras so I don't care if it's not the deluxe editions of the films.[/QUOTE]

It's a FANTASTIC movie. Goodman is amazing in it.

DAMMIT, I thought this would be a better collection and got excited for nothing. Lebowski is the only one I care about and already own.

bread's done
Back