The Conduit 2 - Confirmed for Wii

I don't know about you guys, but to me, The Conduit was a huge disappointment. I don't know if 4 player offline co-op is enough to get me to buy the sequel... certainly not at anything approaching MSRP.

Conduit wasn't that bad.

Sure the actual story was meh and the levels could have been better, but at least they did get some things right, nice controls and online play.

I'll be looking for the sequel.

First one was a disappointment, but so was Red Steel and RS2 seems to be pretty good.

Not gonna judge this until I see more of it, but I'm not expecting great quality from it.

RS2 also came out 3 and a half years after Red Steel 1. Didn't The Conduit come out about a year or so ago? It sucked hard.

[quote name='evanft']RS2 also came out 3 and a half years after Red Steel 1. Didn't The Conduit come out about a year or so ago? It sucked hard.[/QUOTE]

Well, who says the Conduit 2 is coming out soon? This is just confirmation that the game exists, we don't know anything about it.

The Grinder (made by the same company) has had a thread here on cag since May of 09, and isn't due to come out until Halloween 2011 so it might well be 3 years between the two games.

Or it might come out this year and they rush it, we don't know anything yet.

Like I said, I am not going to judge the game before I see it even though I don't expect it to be good.

[quote name='Kaoz']Well, who says the Conduit 2 is coming out soon? This is just confirmation that the game exists, we don't know anything about it.

The Grinder (made by the same company) has had a thread here on cag since May of 09, and isn't due to come out until Halloween 2011 so it might well be 3 years between the two games.

Or it might come out this year and they rush it, we don't know anything yet.

Like I said, I am not going to judge the game before I see it even though I don't expect it to be good.[/QUOTE]

Just saw GoNintendo has a bunch of details, it is due out this fall. That is a quick turnaround, wonder if they are gonna bother trying to fix up the game, or if they were happy with the first.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Killzone 2 also sucked, but it isnt trash like conduit.[/QUOTE]

Both are in the same overly hyped gutter for me.

bread's done
Back