CAGiversary!
I got a check in the mail worth $3845.85 and its real

the reason this is cool is cuz im only 16
so thats alot of money too me

[quote name='strey101']I got a check in the mail worth $3845.85 and its real

the reason this is cool is cuz im only 16
so thats alot of money too me[/QUOTE]

scan or pics or it didn't happen :)

wow, kinda weird that a 16 y.o gets a big check like that in the mail hmm.. not a sweepstakes.. you have to be 18yrs or older.. the only thing that really makes sense is.

Payoff.... and so he not tellin.. lol

[quote name='The Crotch']Semi-related:

A friend of mine was out working in the bush. I forget exactly what he was doing, but he was out in the middle of nowhere working with a bunch of other guys. One day he woke up to find a letter slipped under the door of his shack. Included with the letter was a large amount of money.

"I know what you saw," the letter says, "and I know you know what you saw. This is so that nobody else has to know."

To this day, he has no idea what the fuck he saw or who gave him the money.[/QUOTE]

thats some scary crazy shit, taking the money validates that he know what he saw to the person who slipped him the cash

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']thats some scary crazy shit, taking the money validates that he know what he saw to the person who slipped him the cash[/QUOTE]

Better to take the cash than wake up with a pistol pointing at you.

Or not wake up at all...

By any chance are you this kid:

TI4U_u1137613707.jpg

[quote name='lmz00']I got tickets to see the Spice girls in both LA and Vegas. Floor level. Take that.[/QUOTE]

Thats not funny They sold out in seconds and if they are coming stateside I would bet they might fetch a pretty penny... God only knows why though.

[quote name='lmz00']I got tickets to see the Spice girls in both LA and Vegas. Floor level. Take that.[/quote]How did you get those tickets, traded your manhood straight up for them?

[quote name='keithp']Better to take the cash than wake up with a pistol pointing at you.

Or not wake up at all...[/quote]
Seriously, that story could've gone in a much different direction...

[quote name='Snake2715']Thats not funny They sold out in seconds and if they are coming stateside I would bet they might fetch a pretty penny... God only knows why though.[/quote]

Are you calling me a liar?

bread's done
Back