The Crazies - $12.99 - Amazon

[quote name='Mikerocosms']It's $7.79 + tax at Best Buy with phone coupon.

M[/QUOTE]

What is this phone coupon you speak of? I would like to know since I wouldn't mind it for $7.79

The coupon mentioned here requires that you've spent $2500 at Best Buy in the last year as a Reward Zone member, which I haven't. I thought this movie was completely badass, I think I might pick it up!

[quote name='supershammy']The coupon mentioned here requires that you've spent $2500 at Best Buy in the last year as a Reward Zone member, which I haven't. I thought this movie was completely badass, I think I might pick it up![/QUOTE]

I'm not a Silver member just a regular reward zone member. They don't check you for ID either. lol As long as you got the coupon code link on your phone or at least a screen cap for it you can get this movie for the price I mentioned before.

[quote name='ssjmichael']putting M after every post = Retarded[/QUOTE]

Shaq fu you. lol

M

[quote name='Mikerocosms']I'm not a Silver member just a regular reward zone member. They don't check you for ID either. lol As long as you got the coupon code link on your phone or at least a screen cap for it you can get this movie for the price I mentioned before.

Shaq fu you. lol

M[/QUOTE]

REALLY!!!! fuck YEAH I'm gonna give this a shot!

just picked up a copy at Best Buy, $7.79 before tax. They had to manager override because the coupon wouldn't work.

bread's done
Back