The Critically Acclaimed Abraham Washington Wrestling Thread

Abe is back down in Tampa. They need to get him on TV, but WWE has know idea what to do with him at this point.

Ya that's right I said it.

Sweet cream on an ice cream sandwich, what in the blue hell is an Isaiah Washington?

cdubb,your ban has been transferred. At least the Spirit Squad was on Raw.

[quote name='Chronis']Wow, Sheamus was pretty over as a face....[/QUOTE]

Sheamus is good stuff. As much as I liked him as champion, and the same goes for Jack Swagger, I'm not particularly fond of this recent streak of new guys winning the world title immediately. Sheamus has been in WWE, what? Less than a year? And he's already been champion, what's left? Anything he does from now on isn't going to have the same impact, it almost seems like there's no point.

Other than, of course, taking the belt off of the ludicrously-stale John Cena, which is like blowing bubbles in your flat soda, it doesn't actually make it taste better.

Also, every time someone mentions Abraham Washington, I get the urge to go "someone get me a cella phone!" But nobody ever gets the reference.

RAW was a fucking joke, so glad I didn't wait to watch it later and just skipped through it. It was much like a current TNA show with better production value.

to WWE's defense. I don't think they were prepared for a volcano to halt all air traffic in Europe. Plus they are refunding everyone's money who went to Raw or bought tickets to the event.

very classy wwe.

missed most of raw saw i didnt miss much.

[quote name='integralsmatic']to WWE's defense. I don't think they were prepared for a volcano to halt all air traffic in Europe. Plus they are refunding everyone's money who went to Raw or bought tickets to the event.

very classy wwe.

missed most of raw saw i didnt miss much.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm willing to cut them some slack this week. At least they have a legitimate excuse for putting on a terrible show.

As far as TNA goes, what little of Impact I caught I actually enjoyed. That RVD/AJ match was damn good. I just wish I'd payed attention the whole time.

The only good thing about the Abe Washington Show was when he wasn't there.

kozlovchillax.gif

[quote name='Chronis']Wow, Sheamus was pretty over as a face....[/QUOTE]

He probably will be again when they eventually turn him. I could see him getting a gradual Orton-esque push where he winds up being a really solid, killer fan favorite without screwing with the character too much.

Although it wouldn't shock me if they just have him be Hornswoggle's cousin or something.

[quote name='diddy310']0 weeks without a Rob Terry botch.[/QUOTE]
I actually wondered for a minute if he was going to break Nigel's neck when he was trying a press slam.

I watched that video and I still don't know who Abraham Washington is.

[quote name='lmz00']To everyone bitching about the thread: fuck you. :speaktothehand:[/QUOTE]

Your selection for the topic sucks. Accept it. It's a truckload of fail. This guy is so unimportant I couldn't even get his name right in my last post.

You people are taking this way too seriously. It's a CAG wrestling thread, not the WWE Hall of Fame. Get over it.

[quote name='lmz00']You people are taking this way too seriously. It's a CAG wrestling thread, not the WWE Hall of Fame. Get over it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lmz00']To everyone bitching about the thread: fuck you. :speaktothehand:[/QUOTE]

Riiiiiight.

Is pairing those posts together supposed to mean something?

If you want to whine about A.W. for 500 posts, be my guest.

Also, Jack Swagger
loses clean to John Morrison on Smackdown. Yet another loss for the damn Smackdown champion, and this time to a guy who's nowhere near the title picture. Way to go, WWE.

So I decide to leave to go to the store when I see Tarver getting ready for a match, then come back and find out that Skip Sheffield was in it. Was it any good?

I also missed the Jericho/Slater main event, but it was a runoff, and I'm not missing the Daily Show for Heath fucking Slater.

I demand this thread be changed to the Jim Ross Fan Appreciation Thread

So who here thinks that TNA will take the whole Douglas Williams being trapped in the UK and turn it into an angle? Kaz is the champion now, but he doesn't have the belt. I honestly doubt Williams took the X title to the UK with him so we will have to wait and see.

For Williams they probably let go about with the belt but to make him forfeit it was understandable. I just hope they at least let him have a match against the new champ.

Rob Terry was trained by Team 3D's wrestling school so take that for what its worth.

I'm hoping the draft actually means something this year. I can't wait to see who goes where.

For Williams they probably let go about with the belt but to make him forfeit it was understandable. I just hope they at least let him have a match against the new champ.

Rob Terry was trained by Team 3D's wrestling school so take that for what its worth.

I'm hoping the draft actually means something this year. I can't wait to see who goes where.

[quote name='cdeener']For Williams they probably let go about with the belt but to make him forfeit it was understandable. I just hope they at least let him have a match against the new champ.

I'm hoping the draft actually means something this year. I can't wait to see who goes where.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it would be unreasonable to keep Doug Williams off of TV for like 3 months or so, and to have him come back once Kaz is established as a champion.

A redux of the HBK/Razor Ramon dual IC championship feud.

Yeah I see your point Myke. I'm just saying that the way TNA does stuff they'll bury the fact he was champ and not give him another title shot. I guess this was their way to make up for letting Kaz's wife go & having him in that Suicide outfit for so long.

I know the pro wrestling thread is really serious business and everything but...

Never mind. Like it fucking matters who has their name in the thread title. Someone do the Heath Slater or Truth Commission thread next to really rile up the kiddies.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Bitching about bad wrestling topics is more annoying than bad wrestling topics.[/QUOTE]
What he said.

[quote name='JJSP']Also, Jack Swagger
loses clean to John Morrison on Smackdown. Yet another loss for the damn Smackdown champion, and this time to a guy who's nowhere near the title picture. Way to go, WWE.
[/QUOTE]
They're punishing J.R. for meeting with Dixie Carter.

bread's done
Back