Status
Not open for further replies.

beerguy961

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
B00000IWE4.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

CROSSFIRE!

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Black. White. Really gives you that uneasy feeling at times...[/QUOTE]

Indeed, but better than I expected it to be so far...

Very.

I did hire a new guy this week. He's a nice guy, knows a bit about comics, is a year older than me, works at a lumber store, and he's tall and black.
It's nice not having a single stereotypical fat old white dude working at my store, instead its two average white guys, white girl and a black guy. Even nicer when your not actually trying to be equal oprotunity in the sense of hiring people only because of thier color/gender/nationality, but because they work good.

On another side note:
They just had a commercial for "Thief" on FX, and Maeybe from Arrested Development is on it

[quote name='SpottedNigel']They just had a commercial for "Thief" on FX, and Maeybe from Arrested Development is on it[/QUOTE]

Who?

[quote name='SpottedNigel']The girl that was going out with George Michael[/QUOTE]

Her?

[quote name='Mike23']I'm disappointed, not one comment on my weeks old av.[/quote]
I didn't know Hank Scorpio was Canadian?

[That was his name, right?]

I was starving at work today. I found an orange tootsie pop in my tahoe that has been there for about a year and I ate it. I even ate the black thing inside.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Very.

I did hire a new guy this week. He's a nice guy, knows a bit about comics, is a year older than me, works at a lumber store, and he's tall and black.
It's nice not having a single stereotypical fat old white dude working at my store, instead its two average white guys, white girl and a black guy. Even nicer when your not actually trying to be equal oprotunity in the sense of hiring people only because of thier color/gender/nationality, but because they work good.

On another side note:
They just had a commercial for "Thief" on FX, and Maeybe from Arrested Development is on it[/QUOTE]

pretty sure you mean Ann. Linda Hamilton is also in Thief

[quote name='CaseyRyback']pretty sure you mean Ann. Linda Hamilton is also in Thief[/quote]

...DOH!

I knew something didnt sound right. Thanks for the fix

I love Shadow Hearts: From the New World so far. So awesome. Though a lot of the side characters in the game have some pretty bad voice acting...

I hate getting stuck with partners that like to do more work than is needed, I'd rather work with fellow minimalist.

[quote name='DT778']I hate getting stuck with partners that like to do more work than is needed, I'd rather work with fellow minimalist.[/quote]

I don't necessarily like to do more work than necessary... but if my partner is bordering on useless and I don't know how they would come through at the zero hour, I'll pick up the slack and do as much as I can so the results don't suffer for it.

Rearranging my room didn't take all that long, nearly 2 hours, not including clean-up time, which is still happening. It looks nice, and a little more organized than before.

The new laundry machines have been installed after a week without anything at all. Now I have some useless quarters, as they're card-based) and no (good) arcades to use them at either. :whistle2:(

I went to class expecting to do a presentation for our group and ended up watching some presentations by some Google Phoenix employees, which wasn't bad.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Hey, new OTT.[/quote]

Welcome to the fold.

[quote name='Mike23']There's a show idea on Leno called Scha-den-freu-de[/QUOTE]

Isn't that Nigel's custom title?

Oh my fucking god! I just finished off the last two episodes of 24 seaon 2. That ending takes cliffhangers to a whole new level. I can't imagine how frustrating it must have been watching when it first aired. Even though I can't afford it I need to go and get Season 3 right away. And if the game is the bridge between 2 and 3 I definately need to play it.

And now I'm off to bed. To dream sweet dreams of Jack Bauer kicking ass.

on ebay, there is a seller called AnimeDeluxe that rents anime. Never even considered something like that possible. Pretty big selection, and seems to be cheap.

Weird.

I wonder why there's no line of AV equipment that does the shiny white Apple thing yet. Why no shiny white LCD tv yet?

[quote name='beerguy961']Hot tub season has officially begun[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't winter be hot tub season? Why would you want a hot tub as the weather warms up?

[quote name='dcfox']Oh my fucking god! I just finished off the last two episodes of 24 seaon 2. That ending takes cliffhangers to a whole new level. I can't imagine how frustrating it must have been watching when it first aired. Even though I can't afford it I need to go and get Season 3 right away. And if the game is the bridge between 2 and 3 I definately need to play it.

And now I'm off to bed. To dream sweet dreams of Jack Bauer kicking ass.[/QUOTE]

now you want to know this:
If you want to know who set up the Palmer attempted assassination and why, you need to play the game. As bad as the game is, that is the biggest selling point.

I take back what I said a while ago. I don't hate philosophy. But it certainly doesn't come easy for me. I've been working on this puny 4 page paper on the Bhagavad Gita for hours now. 4 pages shouldn't take this long to expound on relatively simple ideas.

[quote name='jmcc']Wouldn't winter be hot tub season? Why would you want a hot tub as the weather warms up?[/QUOTE]
That's when the ladies head out

[quote name='beerguy961']That's when the ladies head out[/QUOTE]
Dwah? Are you claiming that ladies would turn down a nice hot-tub soak on a snowy, starry night? Maybe with some tapas and a little nice drink on the side? Because that's crazy-talk. No one wouldn't go for that.

[quote name='jmcc']Dwah? Are you claiming that ladies would turn down a nice hot-tub soak on a snowy, starry night? Maybe with some tapas and a little nice drink on the side? Because that's crazy-talk. No one wouldn't go for that.[/QUOTE]
It's California, we don't get snow.

[quote name='beerguy961']It's California, we don't get snow.[/QUOTE]
No snow? You must live in some kind of bizarro world. Well, I stand by my assumption that no one will turn down a nice soak at the end of a week, especially when free snacks and booze are provided.

[quote name='beerguy961']It's California, we don't get snow.[/QUOTE]

But there is snow in california...

[quote name='2poor']But there is snow in california...[/QUOTE]
Yes, in the mountains. But I live in the Valley currently, which means death in summer.

[quote name='beerguy961']Yes, in the mountains. But I live in the Valley currently, which means death in summer.[/QUOTE]
Don't Californians have powerful forelegs with claws that they can use to burrow into the cool earth? I have to admit I don't know much of the physiology of your species.

Ghost Recon + Burnout Revenge overload. My eyes are fried.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Welcome to the fold.[/quote]
Meh, they've been less than interesting lately, maybe this one will turn out better.

[quote name='beerguy961']It's California, we don't get snow.[/quote]

We just got a few inches. It was sweet- Big, wet flakes that don't stick to the road but pile up on the grass. It's great.

At about 1:30am last night it began raining hail the size of marbles and woke me the hell up. Stupid weather people know absolutely nothing!

How do I get a sweet job like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back