The cruelest April Fool's joke of all...

Tybee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
tauntaun-sleepingbag.jpg

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/tauntaun.html

In the immortal words of Borat's sister, "You want this? You want this? YOU CAN'T HAVE THIS!!!"

ATTN Tauntaun Fanatics! Due to an overwhelming tsunami of requests from YOU THE PEOPLE, we have decided to TRY and bring this to life. We have no clue if the suits at Lucasfilms will grant little ThinkGeek a license, nor do we know how much it would ultimately retail for. But if you are interested in ever owning one of these, click the link below and we'll try!

Heh, that's pretty funny. I love the lightsaber zipper.

thats kinda gay actually.

Im a star wars fan but come on man! Would you buy this????? Nevermind....Yes people would buy this.

[quote name='mykevermin']It's not very gay at all; there's only room for one person in it.[/quote]

With the head sticking out of the top of the sleeping bag, it can be made gay.

[quote name='emdub']Lightsaber zipper makes it. Totally the best part.[/quote]

Shut up, you moron! Clearly the built-in pillow/tauntaun head is what makes it.

This is why i didn't reply with how lame it is, because knowing CAGs I knew many would think it was cool.

That's awesome...I want one of those!

I don't think anything can top my April Fools as far as cruelity...let me switch PCs and upload some pics...

[quote name='Machine']I like the intestine design on the sleeping bag's liner[/quote]

Yeah. It's the tauntaun 'testines that perfect it.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']No. The thing is that could never happen. The sleeping bag could actually be made, and it just won't. It breaks my heart.[/quote]

Oh, it'll happen. I think I'll switch my research topic over to squeeze bacon.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']No. The thing is that could never happen. The sleeping bag could actually be made, and it just won't. It breaks my heart.[/quote]

Oh for Pete's sake. You dorks need to spend more time in a kitchen. :roll:

This is so easily accomplished it's fucking laughable.

Step 1) Cook some bacon.

Step 2) Throw it in a food processor with something as a binder to give it a paste like consistency, either ham or possibly mayonnaise. You might want to add some food coloring to get it to a more appetizing hue.

Step 3) Empty out a Heinz squeeze ketchup bottle and put your squeez bacon in there.

Step 4) Voila! Tube of atherosclerosis!

Now if you can make me a fucking tauntaun sleeping bag in four steps, I'll be impressed.

I was thinking about Tybee's suggestion re: Squeezable Bacon.

First off, there is Baconnaise out there.

More importantly, I bet you could do it with tofu. Cook some bacon just until it's cooked but soft, blend it up with some soft tofu and the rendered fat. Potentially might need to add some pork stock/fat to it. Put it in the bottle and fry it up whenever the craving hits.

Seems like that might work.

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']"Teach your children about the best Star Wars movie ever"

best bulletpoint ever[/quote]

"Before the dark days..."

I tried to order one on my work computer but because it uses an old version of IE, it crapped out right before the order confirmation. I'm gonna reorder on my Mac at some point.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I tried to order one on my work computer but because it uses an old version of IE, it crapped out right before the order confirmation. I'm gonna reorder on my Mac at some point.[/QUOTE]

Something else I noticed too was that it says they're out of stock, however they still let you pre-order up to 2 of em.

[quote name='cognitive77']Something else I noticed too was that it says they're out of stock, however they still let you pre-order up to 2 of em.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's not in stock because they never were in stock. It's a preorder so you can preorder it for when it is finally made and in stock.

$100 actually seems pretty reasonable to me, given what a custom item it is and the fact that it's big enough for an adult.

bread's done
Back