The D-Bag The Movie Thread

spidamatrix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hello fellow CAG's, I have been a member of this site for the last three years and come to it on a daily basis. Knowing this is a great community and all, I would like to share this project with you guys. In the last couple of years I have gotten into the movie business, and am now putting out my own first feature length film, and would love the support from the CAG faithful. Here is some basic info on the movie, as well as some links to stuff for the movie. Thanks a lot guys!

D-BAG "They think they're hot, but honestly they're not"

Despite the fact that all women say they like the nice, sweet and cuddly guy, we all know this to be false. The “D-Bag” in our society gets it all: the girls, the money, the fame.

With the multitudes of celebrity examples it is not that difficult for a “nerdy” guy to see what sort of moronic man he would have to become to get noticed. We follow the journey of an ordinary guy on his quest to become “brothentic,” and expose the idiocy of it all

Official D-Bag MySpace Page

D-Bag Indiegogo Page
(Help Support the Movie by contributing and getting some swag, and a credit in the movie.)

Personal IMDB Page
(yea I am legit, lol)

Here is the teaser poster for the movie as well:

D-BAGPLAINsmall.jpg

Thanks guys again for taking the time to read this, I look forward to all the comments!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Scorch']That doesn't even look slightly amusing =/[/QUOTE]

Wow, lol, harsh much?

Believe it or not, we have received a lot of interest already, and are in talks with a few distributors already.

I wasn't trying to be harsh, and I wish you the best of luck with it in terms of both distribution and success.. I just didn't find it funny, that's all.

Just added the teaser poster to the post also let me know what you guys think of it. I knew it would be a fickle crowd as you guys are very hard to please, but figured I would give it a go.

[quote name='benjamouth']You might want to think about putting a Vampire in it, people like Vampires.[/QUOTE]

Only emo vampires. Real vampires are remorseless bloodsuckers with little appeal like ex-wives or current wives trying to become ex-wives.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Was Uwe Boll unavailable?[/QUOTE]

This isn't a huge production or anything like that, it is in mockumentary style form, really just making fun of the culture.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Only emo vampires. Real vampires are remorseless bloodsuckers with little appeal like ex-wives or current wives trying to become ex-wives.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget the sparkles.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Don't forget the sparkles.[/QUOTE]

How could I forget the sparkly smooth chest of Rob in the sun?

They're like Jazz hands all over his body.

To the OP: I laughed.

bread's done
Back