The Dance Contest - Win a Trip to any sporting event in the world

Methoes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello All,

The Dance is a bracket contest, but instead of college basketball teams, my local sports radio station (KJR AM) host this every year (17th) after the NCAA tournament. They bracketed 64 beautiful celebrity women, where you can WIN A TRIP TO ANY SPORTING EVENT IN THE WORLD or any of their other amazing prizes.

You must register to play. So, please join and have fun with this. Here is the page where you can find more information.

I'm including extras (see below for my prize list) just for CAG members but you must join the office pool page to qualify. To join CAG member office pool, simply got to the contest site, sign up, log in, select Join an Office Pool (under the Interact tab), enter pool number "483", password "CAGs", and click the Join button.

My prize list:
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (XBLA)
- Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved (XBLA)
- Texas Hold 'em (XBLA)
- Uno (XBLA)
- Worms (XBLA)
- Halo Legends (Movie download for Xbox)

I will add more games depending on amount of people who join. The top 3 scorers will get prizes. Depending on how many prizes there are (I welcome those who like to donate games), the top winner will get first pick on the list, then second place, and third place gets what's left.

Feel free to chat about the tourney and all that fun stuff once you sign up. If you have any questions post here. Good luck to everyone that enters.

Also, keep your posts civil and mature. If you can't do that, then don't post in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back