The Dark Knight Blu-ray for $9.49 on Amazon.

If it was at $0.99 I still wouldn't buy it... One of the worst movie Is've ever seen and the most overrated movie ever...

It's pitiful that this is in the top 10 of IMDB's 250...

[quote name='Alex2290']If it was at $0.99 I still wouldn't buy it... One of the worst movie Is've ever seen and the most overrated movie ever...[/QUOTE]

oh cool someone who likes to hate on mainstream movies

[quote name='mcdaking84']oh cool someone who likes to hate on mainstream movies[/QUOTE]

No, just someone who knows a shit movie when I see it.

May as well. Thanks.

[quote name='Alex2290']No, just someone who knows a shit movie when I see it.[/QUOTE]

Apparently not.

[quote name='Alex2290']If it was at $0.99 I still wouldn't buy it... One of the worst movie Is've ever seen and the most overrated movie ever...

It's pitiful that this is in the top 10 of IMDB's 250...[/QUOTE]

Why are you in here if you think the movie sucks. Seems like you aren't going to purchase it at any price point.

[quote name='Alex2290']That was the point....[/QUOTE]

The point was to be an attention whore AND a douchebag? Congrats.

If anyone has a Costco close by they are selling the 2-disc blu-ray with slip-cover for $12.99. Haven't jumped on it yet, but I just might have to soon.

[quote name='kidkash03']The point was to be an attention whore AND a douchebag? Congrats.[/QUOTE]

Let me guess, he hates Dane Cook too. And whatever music you like, that band sucks.

He is basically jumping up and down waiving his hands in the air screaming "look at me!, look at me!". Trolls are annoying.

[quote name='ZForce915']Let me guess, he hates Dane Cook too. And whatever music you like, that band sucks.

He is basically jumping up and down waiving his hands in the air screaming "look at me!, look at me!". Trolls are annoying.[/QUOTE]

A lot of people don't like Dane Cook because he is a thief, not because he's popular. Having said that, yea, this guy is just a D-bag.

[quote name='ZForce915']Let me guess, he hates Dane Cook too. And whatever music you like, that band sucks.[/QUOTE]

Well, Dane Cook is horrible, but that's besides the point I suppose. ;)

He is basically jumping up and down waiving his hands in the air screaming "look at me!, look at me!". Trolls are annoying.

The best way to deal with them is not to acknowledge them at all. So, basically, the opposite of what has happened since the troll in question posted in this thread.

[quote name='Alex2290']Lol at the flamers. Get a life yo ;)

The movie does suck. You can either be mature in your responses or continue posting obscenities (and being exactly what you are posting that I am). Either way, you're wrong.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+does+the+dark+knight+suck

QQ[/QUOTE]

Why don't you give us a list of movies you consider good and then we can see if your opinion is worthwhile or if you're just trolling, as some have claimed.

The movie does suck. You can either be mature in your responses or continue posting obscenities (and being exactly what you are posting that I am). Either way, you're wrong.

QQ[/QUOTE]

I thought the movie was one of the best superhero movies I've ever seen. (as long as you can ignore the terrible raspy way Batman talks...couldn't they have just run that through a computer to make it less horrible?) No website that wants to pick it apart is going to change the fact that I loved it and MILLIONS of others did as well.

Alex, you are in the minority here and as such you'll get no love in this thread.

What do you expect Batman to do with the voice? He doesn't wear anything over it, should he just talk in his normal voice and say hey I'm Bruce Wayne!

Does anyone know if this still comes with a slipcover? I know for a lot of movies it's hit or miss when it comes to getting the slipcover and sometimes they stop producing the slipcovers after the initial run.

it's a steal at this price and there's no foreseeable let alone announced double-dip in the near future

tangentially, nolan's take of Insomnia comes out on BD just before Inception, along with movie money for that film

[quote name='JuicemanJM']A lot of people don't like Dane Cook because he is a thief, not because he's popular. Having said that, yea, this guy is just a D-bag.[/QUOTE]

As much as I hate admitting it, I don't mind Dane Cook. I know that he steals (I had actually used steel initially here... and had to google the word to find out which one was the right one. I'm an idiot -_-) his material from other comics, but every time I go back and google the other performers, Cook's is just so much better. His presentation of the material is usually better in my opnion.

And Alex...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+dark+knight+is+awesome - About 37,400,000 results
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+dark+knight+sucks - About 493,000 results

Keep your opinion to yourself, especially when you're in the minority, kiddo :).

And I admit my mistake... Sorry, but Tony stuck in my mind as the asshole because of the eBay asshole that most of CAG had to deal with a while back. His name was Tony, btw :p.

Edited...

Last edited by a moderator:
I can pick up the two disc version in blu ray new with the bat mask and ship it for 13 if anyone would rather buy that one

Good price on the movie... I saw the movie well after it was released on disc and based on the insane amount of hype, I expected more from it... not a bad movie by ANY means, and Ledger brought alot to the Joker role, but it fell short of lofty expectations by many a fanboy who thought it was the next best thing to sliced bread

QQ[/QUOTE]

Yeah, how could I forget. I'm the one coming into a thread about a movie I don't like just to voice my opinion as if everyone actually gives two shit about my almighty opinion. And of course, only your opinion matters, because you're apparently so damn cool.

I don't think TDK is the greatest thing ever, but ya know, when I see a thread about something I don't care for, I don't go barging in just to voice my opinion like it's right and everyone else's is wrong.

Maybe you'll get that way when you graduate high school though.

I thought I read that the discs don't come with a digital copy anymore. Like the code to use the digital copy expired in 2009. Anyone know if that is true?

[quote name='darrenaero']I thought I read that the discs don't come with a digital copy anymore. Like the code to use the digital copy expired in 2009. Anyone know if that is true?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's true. Not sure if it expired in 2009 or this year but it's definitely expired by now.

QQ[/QUOTE]
I feel like you need to check your sources though. One of the posts spews garbage about it's hype and acclaim being attributed to Ledger's death.

The 50 reasons why it sucks thread is obviously written by a troll. At least half of his claims are erroneous.

Having said that, it's not the greatest movie by a long shot but it's pretty enjoyable for what it is - entertainment. It's a good batman movie, it doesn'tlive up to the source but it comes close.

its on slickdeals front page javery...there are instructions there. :)

btw for those who do try to go this route the instructions say put code in on review page, i put it in on the payment page and it worked. My total was 4.75 for the bluray.

I just received my copy from Amazon and it did not have a slip cover for those of you who were interested. I would have liked the slip cover, but for $9.49 I'm OK with it not having it.

bread's done
Back