The Dark Knight Rises Trilogy Blu-ray 29.96 Preorder on Amazon!! 5 Disc Version

Ribbercage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
[quote name='Scorch']It's been this price since early October .. Great deal though.

Prime is definitely worth it.[/QUOTE]

Oops sorry then, but thanks I feel I'm gonna keep Prime for sure. Two day free shipping is awesome!

Price is unbeatable, just a major shame how awful the BD cover is compared to the DVD version:

51nBaHHD0YL._AA160_.jpg
Vs.
513yp2SGJrL._AA160_.jpg

When I see the BD cover, I immediately think of just one thing:

BatmanFart.jpg

[quote name='Kerig']Price is unbeatable, just a major shame how awful the BD cover is compared to the DVD version:

51nBaHHD0YL._AA160_.jpg
Vs.
513yp2SGJrL._AA160_.jpg

When I see the BD cover, I immediately think of just one thing:

BatmanFart.jpg
[/QUOTE]

They both look pretty bad tbh; the dvd cover looks like a bad photoshop attempt

No digital copies? Guess I'll wait it out and see what comes in the rumored collector's edition that will be coming out later on.

Ah, well booo that sucks. Not a fan of UV copies, you can download them to your computer, but not any devices from what I've seen. I got a Galaxy Note 2 and a 64gb SD card, wanted to load it up with movies.

You couldn't load up the tablet with conventional digital copies either as far as I can tell. They only work with iTunes and Windows Media Player. UV is progressing but at a slow rate. They only just recently allowed you download HDX movies on your computer. I think once they get everything sorted out people will embrace them a little more.

Well I was just looking around, and read that if you have Flixter, you can download the UV digital copies to an android device. I've only tried Prometheus so far, but it worked as long as you play it through the Flixter app.

I got my The Dark Knight Trilogy from Walmart B&M stores for $27.96 +tax by going to my Walmart and in Home Entertainment look on the new release end cap there should be a cover that says The Dark Knight Trilogy Pre-purchase. The pre-purchase will add Batman Begins and The Dark Knight to your Vudu account. Then on or before 12/4 Walmart will ship you the same The Dark Knight Trilogy gift set that amazon.com will ship on BD or DVD depending on which case you bought. On 12/4 you can watch The Dark Knight Rises on Vudu.

I live in Texas so I get charged sales tax from amazon.com so it didn't matter if I got it online at amazon.com price wise.

bread's done
Back