The Dark Knight Trilogy Blu-ray $19.99 @ 9am 12/25 @ Frys.com

Price is live. Went ahead and ordered one, will return my basic blu combo pack I received for Christmas (since they couldn't find me a trilogy pack). Thanks OP.

I got lucky and bought this around 5:30am Central time. Looks like its on back-order now. Thanks for the post!!!

Thank you Pinoy!!! I ordered one for in store pick up around 7:30 this morning. Hopefully I can get it tomorrow. Merry Christmas!!!

Quick question; says available for backorder but won't let me complete the order. Any idea how I can complete this or do I need to just contact customer service?

Just in case anyone's still interested, I ordered mine on Christmas morning for in store pick up and never received a confirmation email, so today I logged in on frys site to check my order and it said, "order expired". So I called up frys and spoke to an associate who to my surprise was very helpful and said that the trilogy is still on sale for 19.99 in store and they'll hold one for me up front. So long story short it looks the sale price may still be active (ymmv) either way it's definitely worth calling your local store to find out!

I PM'ed the set at BB today.

Just loaded up the link on my phone and showed it to the cashier. No questions asked.

Mine will be here tomorrow, and that's using the free saver shipping. Glad I didn't spend extra on faster shipping like I was going to originally. Thanks again OP.

ordered mine when i saw the deal on SD. at that point the set was still $42 online.. placed the ordered anyway and on weds my set was waiting for me at store pick up

bread's done
Back