The Darknes PS3 vs Xbox 360

EarthBoundX5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
So I got a copy of The Darkness with my PS3 and a few days ago I picked it up at Sears for the 360 for $5. I have not had a chance to play it, but wanted to know which system people thought it was better on.

I would probably just go 360 because I like the controller better for the type of game, but I heard PS3 has more video content or something.

The additional content between both version are minimal. If you like achievements and xbox 360 controller, I highly suggest going for xbox 360

[quote name='gamespot']The Darkness is available on both the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3, and the differences between the two versions are pretty minimal. The PlayStation 3 version seems to have slightly better color than the 360 version, but the 360 version looks a bit sharper. Also, the Xbox 360 version has achievements, and the PlayStation 3 version gives you the same tasks, but calls them accomplishments. Regardless of what you call them, they're evenly spread, with a few that come from winning more multiplayer matches than you'll probably be willing to endure. Overall, both versions are equally recommendable. [/quote]

If you got one for free and one for $5 you will never ever have a better chance to decide which system you prefer playing a game on. Play both and come back and tell us which one you prefer.

really, you should play the first few levels on each. You tell us what version is better if any.

Funny thing, I just finished this game on the 360 this weekend. Pretty fun game, eating that 300th heart was so freaking awesome.

I've played through both versions. They look identical. The only differences is that the PS3 version has more movies to watch on the in-game TVs due to the blu-ray.

bread's done
Back