The Darkness 2 9.99 @ Bestbuy.com

iamreq

CAG Newbie
CAG wont allow me to post links, because im a new member, but The Darkness II is 9.99 at bestbuy.com

Hope this hasn't been posted before, just ordered 1 for in store pick up at my local best buy

[quote name='kdiddy1989']I still see 9.99 for X360[/QUOTE]

On amazon site, since they price match best buy.

Awesome game especially at that price.. and I'm not even a FPS fan. Is there a standard edition of this game? Every time I go to BB I only see Limited Editions with the bonus DLC and poster. :p But at that price.. the game plus the extras make this an awesome deal. Buy it even if you have to sacrifice dinner tonight cuz that's your last $10.. buy it.. buy it!!! :bouncy:

As others have said this is a very solid game. I really enjoyed the first game a lot, and I thought this one was even better gameplay wise. The Darkness powers add a new dimension to the normal fps gameplay and you seriously feel like a badass once you get good with them

damn.. if you guys say its good I might have to bite at this price. Or do i just wait a year when there is a b1g1 for all outdated 360 games.. this is the life of a collector with a backstock.
Nvm the p.o.s. is showing 19.99 when i click on it and in the cart

You can download a demo of it. If you loved the original, you might not like The Darkness 2 as much. It's a lot more linear and mainstream. They altered the style of play to appeal to more gamers. The first was kind of a cult hit, and I loved the openness of the game, and the ability to play at your own pace. It also had more thinking elements to it.

The Darkness 2 is much more fast-paced with more carnage. It depends on what style you prefer. If you like non-stop rip em to shreds action you'll probably love the game. If you want a more conservative experience that is more story-driven, then you might like not like 2 as much.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']You can download a demo of it. If you loved the original, you might not like The Darkness 2 as much. It's a lot more linear and mainstream. They altered the style of play to appeal to more gamers. The first was kind of a cult hit, and I loved the openness of the game, and the ability to play at your own pace. It also had more thinking elements to it.

The Darkness 2 is much more fast-paced with more carnage. It depends on what style you prefer. If you like non-stop rip em to shreds action you'll probably love the game. If you want a more conservative experience that is more story-driven, then you might like not like 2 as much.[/QUOTE]

I want this game.. is anyone else having issues?

bread's done
Back