The Darkness (360) $26.94 (Updated)

illini1010

CAGiversary!
OK, I realize its not the cheapest price and you can proly find it for cheap on ebay or whatever, but considering its still being sold for 60 bucks at all the major retail chains, i figured 50% off is a pretty good deal for a very fun game to play.

If you want to wait, I bet it will be even cheaper soon. It has been going down every week for the past 4or 5 weeks. It started out at $45, 6 weeks ago.

It is something to keep your eye on IF your interested. If your not, then ignore this thread rather then posting some more hate replies about how "bad this deal is." Im sorry you think 33 dollars off is bad.

http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-The-..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1206085964&sr=1-1

Obviously this is an exception, but it was $19.99 at Amazon on Black Friday.

Didn't a bunch of the other retailers have this for pretty cheap? What was the deal? You buy Bioshock and get The Darkness for free? A bunch of places had that going on.

I hate to burst your bubble, but its $15 new, $12.99 used, $10.70 used with MVP at GameCrazy right now. They even have a flier so you can pricematch at Best Buy.

The Darkness provides pretty good single player experience. I would imagine it wont be much longer before its $19.99. Even then, I'd probably just recommend a rental as the game isn't terribly long.

[quote name='illini1010']OK, I realize its not the cheapest price and you can proly find it for cheap on ebay or whatever, but considering its still being sold for 60 bucks at all the major retail chains, i figured almost 50% off is a pretty good deal for a very fun game to play.

If you want to wait, I bet it will be even cheaper soon. Two weeks ago it was $40, last week it was $37, and now its $34
so it is going down every week, so far.

http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-The-..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1206085964&sr=1-1[/quote]you suck at finding deals

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']I hate to burst your bubble, but its $15 new, $12.99 used, $10.70 used with MVP at GameCrazy right now. They even have a flier so you can pricematch at Best Buy.[/quote]

Yeah, get this from Game Crazy for less than $20.

[quote name='dim2192']you suck at finding deals[/quote]

You suck at not living in New Jersey...since we're being random and mean, thought I'd join in.

13 used for me a few days ago at game crazy. game fly has it for $20 if you don't have a game crazy in your area. this is way to much for this game. I don't think any CAGs would see this on a shelf at $60 at this point. The $60 pricetag would somehow make the game invisible.

[quote name='slikwilly']You excel at being a dick.[/quote]Yes, why yes I do. But something as ridiculous as this is not worth posting. I have seen so many places selling this game from $12-$30, buying this for $35 is an insult.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']I hate to burst your bubble, but its $15 new, $12.99 used, $10.70 used with MVP at GameCrazy right now. They even have a flier so you can pricematch at Best Buy.[/quote]

yeah like i said in the first post, i figured their might be better deals else where. plus i dont have a game crazy anywhere close to me, so yeah. i just posted this cause its been dropping every week and its something to keep your eye on if someone is interested.

Not everyone has a GameCrazy near them. As an example, I have to leave the state of Georgia if I wanted to shop there, as there are zero GCs here.

Note to all, a bunch of posts were deleted (not by me, not that it matters). If you're not here to provide info re: the price of the game and where you can find a good deal on it, keep the personal commentary to yourself.

[quote name='guinaevere']Not everyone has a GameCrazy near them. As an example, I have to leave the state of Georgia if I wanted to shop there, as there are zero GCs here.

Note to all, a bunch of posts were deleted (not by me, not that it matters). If you're not here to provide info re: the price of the game and where you can find a good deal on it, keep the personal commentary to yourself.[/quote]

Yeah, I cleaned up the clutter. It was heading into flame-war territory.

Keep it on topic, boys and girls.

It's actually $11.79 with MVP. 10% off $12.99.

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']I could've sworn this game got a universal price drop to $30. It could be only the PS3 version though.[/QUOTE]

Game has been on sale or special so many times I lost track myself

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']I could've sworn this game got a universal price drop to $30. It could be only the PS3 version though.[/quote]

according to their websites, its still $60 at best buy, circuit city, and target. Also when i went to gamestop today it was also $60. this is for both versions.

I liked it a lot but people are correct. It isn't very long although it was longer than the Simpsons which although I thought was hilarious and fun, I finished over a weekend and I'm no major gamer.

i found this new on amazon market place a few days ago for 2.97. ofc i ordered it. funny, shipping was more than the game. don't know if it was a price error or not....

bread's done
Back