The Darkness PS3 $29.94 at Walmart B&M

[quote name='Scorch']This is the retail price.[/QUOTE]

Please give a reference.

Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart.com all show $60.

The game is 29.99 in MS Walmarts as well. The online price and in store prices are not guaranteed to match at Walmart. It is in the online policy. Saw it for this price tonight. By the way it was for Xbox 360.

The Darkness has had a weird saga. It was widely-available in that deal with BioShock back in November. At that point, you'd think it would hit rock bottom. But it is still $60 in a lot of places.

[quote name='mitch079']While that's nice that a used Darkness is that low, these are new. Therefore, a better deal.[/quote]

no, 30 new, 27 used, for like 4months

how is the game anyway? i saw the demo on the PSN but didnt download. I guess I can download and give it a shot later. But what do you guys think about this game?

[quote name='vinht426']how is the game anyway? i saw the demo on the PSN but didnt download. I guess I can download and give it a shot later. But what do you guys think about this game?[/quote]

I REALLY enjoyed it. The voice acting, story, graphics, everything was excellent. The multiplayer does sucks though. But if you're looking for a good single player campaign, its an awesome game. 2K puts a lot of effort into their products (you can even watch full length movies and shows if you decide to watch a tv in the game).

damnit, I checked Best buy's website to see if i can turn a 29.99 dollar game into a 19.99 dollar game using the coupon, but its still listed as 60 bucks! whats the best place to find the best price for the ps3 version?

[quote name='legs1986']no, 30 new, 27 used, for like 4months[/QUOTE]

AFAIK, only the 360 version has ever hit $30 new. The PS3 version has never hit that price point.

bread's done
Back