The Darkness - Xbox 360 $24.31 shipped @ Amazon

not to bad of a price. I might have to pick it up. Played a little bit of it and it was pretty interesting. The game was very immersive and enjoyable.

That's about $50 too expensive for me. I nabbed it from Gamefly back in December for $12 and it is literally the worst game I've played this generation.

Completely unplayable.

I recommend everyone to stay away from this steamer.

[quote name='prateeko']lol @ being $0.70 short of free shipping.

Those bastards[/quote]

its been going down around a dollar every week... last week it was 25.32 or something like that.

Dont they have that deal at gamecrazy now
"Buy bioshock for $40, get the Darkness free"?

I havent been bioshocked yet, so im intrigued.

Im guessing prateeko has been bioshocked already, though...

[quote name='lukenot']That's about $50 too expensive for me. I nabbed it from Gamefly back in December for $12 and it is literally the worst game I've played this generation.

Completely unplayable.

I recommend everyone to stay away from this steamer.[/quote]

It seemed like a polished last gen game to me. The graphics were nice but it reminded me of playing old PS2 games.

Awesome game, has to be played through for that price.

One of the most underrated games out there. The end of chapter 1 is one of the best done scenes in videogame history.

I thought it was an above average story driven FPS and really enjoyed the special powers and how the amount of light in an area affected you and those powers. I honestly would like to see more focus on story-driven single player shooters instead of the growing focus on multiplayer matches. I like multiplayer (some of my favorite gaming was Unreal Tournament in 1999) but as an adult in his 30s with kids and limited time whose friends are in the same position, meeting up to play a squad based game online with any regularity is near impossible. To be honest, the growing number of games with an online multiplayer focus is a good thing that I would more readily welcome if it wasn't accompanied by a shrinking emphasis on single player story based FPS's and the almost complete abandonment of bot A.I. development or inclusion.

you can get it for 13 bucks at gamestop used now with the 25% off used coupon plus the edge card.

and remember not everyone has a gamecrazy by them, unfortunatly.

bread's done
Back