The Dawn of A New Era OTT (CheapyD did a great job on retooling the boards, eh?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Line up and be counted, you freaks. It's time for the OTTER registration act to be put into place!

I was watching Incredibles last night... it's kind of surprising that they just used the entire mutant registration act thing- "super registration act" in the movie.

Whoa, if you hold your cursor over the icon next to the thread title in a forum, it tells you how many times you posted in that topic, pretty cool.

And now I'm going to play God of War. :D

[quote name='Trakan']Sweeney's first OTT! :)[/QUOTE]
It's a miracle!

And...I think I'd best be off to play Ratchet and Clank, to keep the trend going.

I almost bought Phantom Dust yesterday, but something made me not do it. I'm not sure why. Though I'm considering getting God of War with the birthday money I got.

[quote name='Trakan']Whoa, if you hold your cursor over the icon next to the thread title in a forum, it tells you how many times you posted in that topic, pretty cool.

And now I'm going to play God of War. :D[/QUOTE]

And it is finished. I have beaten God of War. :D

[quote name='karsh']LMAO!

Sock Puppet Incredibles was amazingly awesome![/QUOTE]

:)

That and the different ways to hit a goon with a rock were my favorite easter eggs.

damn...i still need to watch the deleted scenes. Plenty of time to do that today!

So, while perusing through the "members", I find MorganWebbLover. Upon further investigation, I also find DragonLordFrodo and CloudSpekk. Does this mean they were unbanned in the forum switch, or that the members list just shows banned members?

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']So, while perusing through the "members", I find MorganWebbLover. Upon further investigation, I also find DragonLordFrodo and CloudSpekk. Does this mean they were unbanned in the forum switch, or that the members list just shows banned members?[/QUOTE]

BAN THEM! :hot:

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']So, while perusing through the "members", I find MorganWebbLover. Upon further investigation, I also find DragonLordFrodo and CloudSpekk. Does this mean they were unbanned in the forum switch, or that the members list just shows banned members?[/QUOTE]

I was searching the memberlist and I saw that you were searching the memberlist (it says what users are doing)

Also, Shadow Hearts: Covenant is really good, one cinema was confusing cause I didn't play the first, but the judgement ring adds a lot of fun to the game.

[quote name='smalien1']I was searching the memberlist and I saw that you were searching the memberlist (it says what users are doing)

Also, Shadow Hearts: Covenant is really good, one cinema was confusing cause I didn't play the first, but the judgement ring adds a lot of fun to the game.[/QUOTE]

Its awkward actually having to pay attention to an RPG battle. Normally I like to do other things like watch tv or play DS or something but I cant do anything else while playing Shadow Hearts.

Oh no! Do I want Carmen Electra or this girl Cindy J to be my girlfriend in DJ? If I pick Carmen, I think my dude's gonna get in trouble, since he's with Cindy J right now...Choices...

Today seems strange. I don't really care about easter, but it feels odd that I'm not with family. I can't go through the border since I lost my drivers license and need them to send me a new one(my only state id, and if I had a passport I would still need the license otherwise they wouldn't let me drive past the border), meaning I can't go home. I've spent all day studying, browsing this site and watching clips from the "royal canadian air farce" website. http://www.airfarce.com/

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hmm, I feel I should draw....something. I do after all have this purty tablet. Maybe something God of War or Battle Royale related.[/QUOTE]

Man do I need a tablet. It would make things a lot easier and I wouldn't have to draw everything by mouse.

[quote name='Moxio']Man do I need a tablet. It would make things a lot easier and I wouldn't have to draw everything by mouse.[/QUOTE]

If you do, get a Wacom. I swear, I was doodling with the pencil tool in painter, and I forgot I was using a tablet. It felt like I was drawing with a real pencil on paper.

What the $$$$ is up with all of these dollar signs? I don't like the dolla bills. I hope shaq-fu returns or some similar type of replacement.

[quote name='Trakan']Whoa, if you hold your cursor over the icon next to the thread title in a forum, it tells you how many times you posted in that topic, pretty cool.

And now I'm going to play God of War. :D[/QUOTE]

I don't see these boxes that people keep saying are appearing everywhere.

[quote name='Moxio']And can the horse talk?[/QUOTE]

I shall say yes to both questions, even though it will only quote one, and I'm too lazy to make it quote them both.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I shall say yes to both questions, even though it will only quote one, and I'm too lazy to make it quote them both.[/QUOTE]
Psst...go complain here so we can change it back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back