The Dictator: Banned & Unrated Best Buy Exclusive LE Fuzzy Beard Packaging - 8/21/12

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
index_02.jpg

http://www.paramount.com/PHE/newsletter/aug2012/

[quote name='Double-J']For those who were on the fence like me, I ended up watching this the other night. I have to say, it's better than Bruno, but doesn't hold a candle to Borat. That's probably unfair, considering the impromptu/shock nature of the original film versus the entirely scripted Dictator, but it's a decent comedy. Definite some homage to Charlie Chaplin's "Great Dictator." Some spots where I was genuinely laughing my head off, but other moments I felt could've been left on the cutting room floor. Pace is a bit slow in some areas. Anna Faris actually steals some scenes from Cohen. If Borat was an A-, I'd say this is somewhere around a C.[/QUOTE]

Agree with everything said here, except I thought Bruno was just as funny as Borat, so this was the worst of the three for me.

[quote name='Taco5']It's called "Bait & Switch".[/QUOTE]

I'll be more optimistic and just consider this "gross incompetence"

Heads up, anyone who picked it up from Best Buy last week for 22.99, it's in the ad for 17.99 this week (same sku), so get your receipts out and get that $5 back.

as a collector's item, that really isn't going to age well. it seems like brits and other europeans always get solid looking steelbooks while we get goofy crap like fuzzy beards and digibooks.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']So glad I didn't buy this, rented it from Redbox and it was terrible.[/QUOTE]

So glad I bought this, got the exclusive from Best Buy and it was great!

I saw this the other night and it was awful. I love Borat, and I thought Bruno was funny enough, but this...just terrible. Very few funny moments

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Stupid question: Is that his real hair?[/QUOTE]
It's from his man bush. I wish I didn't buy this movie lol.

[quote name='GBAstar']why put so much effort into making exclusives on a piss poor movie...

oh that's right to sell copies[/QUOTE]

Why do you think the movie is "piss poor"?

bread's done
Back