The ds will have a touch screen

I bet its just a double-edged dildo with Mario's face on it and when a chick uses the "touch" screen Mario shouts out "WAHOO!"

Er......I WANNA DS!

[quote name='Gameboy415']I bet its just a double-edged dildo with Mario's face on it and when a chick uses the "touch" screen Mario shouts out "WAHOO!"

Er......I WANNA DS![/quote]

Golden. :lol:

[quote name='PsyClerk'][quote name='Gameboy415']I bet its just a double-edged dildo with Mario's face on it and when a chick uses the "touch" screen Mario shouts out "WAHOO!"

Er......I WANNA DS![/quote]

Golden. :lol:[/quote]
no its gonna be platanim color

I think its kind of stupid to have a touch screen. The screens will be so small that its really a waist.
I hope we get the SNES/PS ABXY style button set up, as well as a larger D-pad.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I think its kind of stupid to have a touch screen. The screens will be so small that its really a waist.
I hope we get the SNES/PS ABXY style button set up, as well as a larger D-pad.[/quote]

Most (if not all) pdas have a toush screen. i think its a little unnessesary but it might work if done right.

[quote name='drunken_master'][quote name='Kaijufan']I think its kind of stupid to have a touch screen. The screens will be so small that its really a waist.
I hope we get the SNES/PS ABXY style button set up, as well as a larger D-pad.[/quote]

Most (if not all) pdas have a toush screen. i think its a little unnessesary but it might work if done right.[/quote]

Yeah, with the right game, this could be a worthwhile console. I'm still skeptical, though.

bread's done
Back