The DSWG OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went and saw Role Models instead of Bond. The black kid in this movie was hilarious. It wasn't the funniest movie ever, but it was pretty good.

[quote name='st0neface']"Whether chocolate or vanilla, or you're somewhere in between
A cappuccino mocha or a caramel queen
Rejected by the black, not accepted by the white world
And this is dedicated to them dark skinned white girls"

Of course, written and performed by the one and only Coolio.[/quote]I love that song and CD.

You're the man. :]

[quote name='Moxio']I don't know shit about 360 HD and deals for it. Is used okay? Is that as good a price as I'm gonna get?[/QUOTE]
$85 new on clearance at Target if you're lucky, $99 at Circuit City if you wanna stick to B&M (and again, if you're lucky).

$97ish shipped (no tax) isn't bad.

My gf is buying me the xbox, she saw the walmart deal and is getting it from there because she wants the guitar.

Sorry :grouphug: don't hate me (more)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']i know people say home is boring and void, but official launch is going to be very big. I already see what sony plans and it's going to make people love home again.[/QUOTE]

Seriously?

lex-luthor-wrong.jpg

Morning OTT

A Jar Jar episode? Lucas is a stubborn prick.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:wave:

Anyone know where to get cheap MS points?[/quote]

You blow $20 on NXE themes too?

Also, PM me woohoo.

Makes sense... sounds like the loophole with gifting points when it was first implemented last year.

I dunno whether to be more pissed I didn't sell the code from my LE or ... oh well, the LE is still pretty noice... and it was free. Hope Rokko already sold his code.

Wonder if it works with the hammerburst too.

Jesus Christ, and I thought I was sick yesterday! I have been laying in bed for the past two hours, hoping the reaper would finally show up and put me out of my misery. I'm just glad I don't have to work today - I can't even get myself motivated enough to go to Meijer, let alone a 1.5 hr drive.

Seriously, how can I have a sore throat? There's nothing left in there to get sore!

[quote name='manthing']What else is there?[/QUOTE]

Anything that was a promocode only is worth checking.

NXE GS Gears 2 Theme
Gold Plated Lancer
Gold Plated Hammerburst (no go)
Flashback Map pack (no go)
Fable 2 LE DLC (didn't check)
RB2 Track Pack (can't check)
RB2 promo packs (like the Disturbed 2 track pack?, didn't check)

Awesome, sold my Lancer for $35 and just DLed it through that method. :lol:

I wonder if the Fable content is available?

Heh, I downloaded the GOW2 stuff, too. Worked first try. I doubt I'll even get GOW2. (Considering L4D, actually...)

Waiting to see if this hits Kotaku, and then shit'll hit the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back