The Echochrome Demo and Thread

It is a great game and I can't wait to play the final version.

only problem is the music. I appreciate the violin score, but damn, after a couple of minutes it gets very repetitive. I hope there are more tracks in the game.

Why did it take so long for this thread to come up?

I downloaded this 2 days ago right as the blog was posted. I'm going to give the demo a second run again because its was so damn short! Fingers crossed this game will be another $20 "casual" game like Patapon brilliantly is.

:p[quote name='Plac1d']Why did it take so long for this thread to come up?

I downloaded this 2 days ago right as the blog was posted. I'm going to give the demo a second run again because its was so damn short! Fingers crossed this game will be another $20 "casual" game like Patapon brilliantly is.[/quote]

You mean $20 like how Patapon brilliantly is. Patapon is a hardcore game lol. And I dunno? Why didn't you make the thread? :p

You know, 30 minutes a day casual game. Not the difficulty in any sense (and I bet Echochrome in the later levels are going to be torture!).

played it last night, took me a little while to understand the concept but once you get it you want more. cant wait for the release

bread's done
Back