The economy isn't the big problem

Vega$

CAGiversary!
From what i can see, its only affecting certain rich folks and certain major companies, even so you really can't blame it. I don't know if people have been paying attention, but the governments of this world(meaning all of them) don't help anyone or bother about making changes that needs to be change. They too busy starting wars, wasting money on space missions, weapons, for their own goods or lust.

People have been having a hard time, struggling waaaaaaaaay before the economy had trouble. Do i have to remind everyone about poverty? What about darfuor, what about all those people have been laid off or fired for a job
every other day, and lets not forget about those in China, yes there are places over there where people are making ends meat, no jobs, etc.

I mean people to stop blaming the economy, i mean yea it is a issue, but its not the main cause of what is really going on.

People wasting their time voting, neither one of those " men " are going to do anything. I am against voting, and i never will vote for anyone, ever.

And on a last note, where you lived at, i am pretty sure there is a poor area or a area where people are homeless or having a hard time, so please take a look at the big picture.

What the fuck are you talking about? The economy is affecting EVERYONE in America.

I can't believe someone actually posted that. Of course there is always poverty, homelessness, starvation, unemployment, etc, but it is getting and is going to get a LOT worse really quick if things don't shape up, and they likely won't.

I'm glad you don't vote, since you can't even understand basic economics. I do agree that neither candidate will really do much, though, given the corporatism of the government these days, from both parties.

Yeah, that's a pretty ignorant statement. The economy affects everyone, not just the rich. They can weather the storm without worrying about getting laid off (and if they do they have a ton saved up), worrying about paying the basic bills, buying food etc.

Even with the stock market direct impact is worst on the middle class who has all their retirement in 401ks etc., not the rich who max out their 401ks and have a ton of other investments and savings.

And the poor get hit the hardest by high gas prices, rising food costs, and so forth.

Yes, there were plenty of problems in the world before this meltdown. But that doesn't mean this isn't a huge issue, or that it won't make all those problems you listed worse. You'll see less donations for Darfur etc. when people are worried about paying their bills.

Yeah, tell all those college graduates who are going from graduation right to the unemployment line because none of these major companies and the rich folks running them can't afford to hire them that the economy isn't the big problem.

I'm one of them...well, not so much. I'm going back to graduate school, and taking on more loans, waiting for the economy to improve, and for me to improve as well.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']Yeah, tell all those college graduates who are going from graduation right to the unemployment line because none of these major companies and the rich folks running them can't afford to hire them that the economy isn't the big problem.

I'm one of them...well, not so much. I'm going back to graduate school, and taking on more loans, waiting for the economy to improve, and for me to improve as well.

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

No kidding. I was one of the lucky ones who had a summer internship and was offered a full-time job after graduation with them right before the shit hit the fan. Good luck to you.

WatPalin2.jpg

[quote name='Vega$']From what i can see, its only affecting certain rich folks and certain major companies, even so you really can't blame it. I don't know if people have been paying attention, but the governments of this world(meaning all of them) don't help anyone or bother about making changes that needs to be change. They too busy starting wars, wasting money on space missions, weapons, for their own goods or lust.

People have been having a hard time, struggling waaaaaaaaay before the economy had trouble. Do i have to remind everyone about poverty? What about darfuor, what about all those people have been laid off or fired for a job
every other day, and lets not forget about those in China, yes there are places over there where people are making ends meat, no jobs, etc.

I mean people to stop blaming the economy, i mean yea it is a issue, but its not the main cause of what is really going on.

People wasting their time voting, neither one of those " men " are going to do anything. I am against voting, and i never will vote for anyone, ever.

And on a last note, where you lived at, i am pretty sure there is a poor area or a area where people are homeless or having a hard time, so please take a look at the big picture.[/QUOTE]
That's a relief.

I will say I seem to be very marginally affected by the economy. But... the shaky economy and the housing market, which seems to need a little bit more time to recover, made me back out of the home loan I was approved for. So, I guess I am indeed affected by the economy because I'd rather play it safe and rent at a cheaper cost until I see an upturn in the housing market.
Sorry, OP, I was trying to bail you out, but nope, you're a moron.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']What the fuck are you talking about? The economy is affecting EVERYONE in America.[/quote]

Everyone? How many people lived in america?
:roll:

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Of course there is always poverty, homelessness, starvation, unemployment, etc, but it is getting and is going to get a LOT worse really quick if things don't shape up
[/quote]

I am pretty sure those who died and was suffering in New Orleans years before the flood, feels the same way champ. You and everyone just don't seem to get it, you people in this world tend to ignore what is going on from day to day, you think things are getting worse because of the stupid economy? HAHA. Go out and travel around the world and get back to me alright.

peace

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I will say I seem to be very marginally affected by the economy. But... the shaky economy and the housing market, which seems to need a little bit more time to recover, made me back out of the home loan I was approved for. So, I guess I am indeed affected by the economy because I'd rather play it safe and rent at a cheaper cost until I see an upturn in the housing market.
Sorry, OP, I was trying to bail you out, but nope, you're a moron.[/QUOTE]
At least he "will never will vote for anyone, ever" so what he thinks will never count in any measurable way.

[quote name='Vega$']Everyone? How many people lived in america?

I am pretty sure those who died and was suffering in New Orleans years before the flood, feels the same way champ. You and everyone just don't seem to get it, you people in this world tend to ignore what is going on from day to day, you think things are getting worse because of the stupid economy? HAHA. Go out and travel around the world and get back to me alright.

peace[/QUOTE]

:wall::wall::wall:

You are putting words in my mouth. Therefore, a face to the wall is the only response you deserve.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Don't steal my idea of using lilboo's avatar in everyday posts!!
;)[/QUOTE]

stealing lilboo's signature has a liberal bias.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Don't steal my idea of using lilboo's avatar in everyday posts!!
;)[/quote]

stealing Lilboo's avatar means the terrorist have won.

[quote name='Vega$']HAHA. Go out and travel around the world and get back to me alright. [/quote]While I may not be the most qualified to speak as its representative, I believe it is my place to tell you that the world thinks you're full of shit.

And seriously, US housing market, get your shit together. This ain't cool, man.

[quote name='Vega$']Everyone? How many people lived in america?
[/quote]

It's a global economic crisis, dipshit.

Yes the economy isn't the cause of many of the worlds problems. But it will exacerbate many of them if it doesn't improve. When people are worried about bills, and governments worried about domestic recessions and the risk of depressions, aid to places like Darfur at best won't increase and possibly will decrease.

It's not an either or situation here. The economy is a major problem, and it will affect other problems around the world by cutting foreign aid and private donations.

Actually let me be more clear to what i was saying. Well i meant to say , its only affecting " certain companies " and of course the " stock market " .

But the economic system, as a whole has been um down centuries ago, but people are too blind or caught up in their own little world to see it.
Also, the economic system is not the " direct " cause of " everything that is terrible or bad going on ". I also wanted to point out that The government doesn't control everything.

[quote name='The Crotch']
And seriously, US housing market, get your shit together. This ain't cool, man.[/quote]
The US housing Market? Well lets see, maybe if the people selling the house would drop the price down, then maybe people won't have to pay a little on the house until they actually own it, thus they will not get in debt and lose their home and more important , the housing market will rise. Also, just to point out, another reason why we have homeless people.. One of my friends was trying to buy a house in a sort of wealthy area, nice new town houses, i mean they are really lovely to look at. He thought the house was for rent, but it wasn't. It was too buy, nevertheless the owner was selling them for 500,000. :lol: Ain't too many people around having half of a million dollars in their pockets you know.

And people wonder why its a slump in the housing market hahaha.

[quote name='HotShotX']Yeah, tell all those college graduates who are going from graduation right to the unemployment line because none of these major companies and the rich folks running them can't afford to hire them that the economy isn't the big problem.[/quote]
People who are college graduates has been having a hard time finding jobs way before this so called new economy drop. Thats what i am trying to get people to see, people have been struggling way before any of this.

[quote name='HotShotX'] Yes the economy isn't the cause of many of the worlds problems.[/quote]
No it is a cause, but its not the direct cause of it. Thats what i am trying to get people to understand. It only plays a " small damaging part " to what is going on " I mean when you have folks out of work, and when the government is spending 100 billion dollars on wars, well yea you won't get anything solve you know.

[quote name='HotShotX'] When people are worried about bills[/quote]
People been worrying about paying for their bills years, years, years ago. This ain't nothing new.

[quote name='HotShotX']And governments worried about domestic recessions and the risk of depressions[/quote]
Governments? or The United States Government? Or is this " Depression " only for the " Americans ", i mean i am sure the Iraqis are in a state of Violent Depression right? I mean people do care about the poor Iraqis right " :cry::roll:->>>>>>>>>>. :lol: or is it that people don't care about them?

[quote name='HotShotX']aid to places like Darfur at best won't increase and possibly will decrease.[/quote]
Dude, where have you been at, you talking about those Aid packs that the governments give to that land? That sh** ain't doing anything hahah. People are worse over there now, then it was years ago and it was bad then. HAHAHAHAAHAHH

[quote name='HotShotX']The economy is a major problem, and it will affect other problems around the world by cutting foreign aid and private donations.[/quote]
I view the economy has a problem, yes i mean thats obvious. But its not a big problem or a problem like people are making it out to be. And maybe if people in general knew how to spend thier money, save thier money, do business well, and know how to run a business well and if the governement or people in control or who have some sort of power will act better towards other human beings with love and respect, we wouldn't be having this problem now. :applause:

And dudes, people stop talking about these stupid donations, people have been donating and donating, look where the world is at now?
Things are worse, not better. And until human beings get their act together and start changing things to where its suppose to be, these problems will continue. The bottom line, the economy is a problem, but so is alot of other sh** that i won't discuss. I know whats going on, and life is not as bad like people think, and life will be so much better if people follow rules , but clearly you human beings have alot to learn.

[quote name='Vega$']From what i can see, its only affecting certain rich folks and certain major companies, even so you really can't blame it. I don't know if people have been paying attention, but the governments of this world(meaning all of them) don't help anyone or bother about making changes that needs to be change. They too busy starting wars, wasting money on space missions, weapons, for their own goods or lust.

And on a last note, where you lived at, i am pretty sure there is a poor area or a area where people are homeless or having a hard time, so please take a look at the big picture.[/quote]

Bolded part is where you lost me. Comparing even the poorest American's problems to those of Darfur residents is ridiculous.

[quote name='Vega$']The US housing Market? Well lets see, maybe if the people selling the house would drop the price down, then maybe people won't have to pay a little on the house until they actually own it, thus they will not get in debt and lose their home and more important , the housing market will rise. Also, just to point out, another reason why we have homeless people.. One of my friends was trying to buy a house in a sort of wealthy area, nice new town houses, i mean they are really lovely to look at. He thought the house was for rent, but it wasn't. It was too buy, nevertheless the owner was selling them for 500,000. :lol: Ain't too many people around having half of a million dollars in their pockets you know.

And people wonder why its a slump in the housing market hahaha.[/QUOTE]

That is an impressive display of not knowing what you are talking about.

[quote name='paddlefoot']Bolded part is where you lost me. Comparing even the poorest American's problems to those of Darfur residents is ridiculous.[/quote]

Comparing? I mention darfur , who said i was comparing it to poverty of america?. I mean the issue is the same, people suffering etc, but the problems are different, and its a easy problem to solve, if those who are in power , who have the resources to fix them, fix it. People have been giving aid to those people for years, problems are worse then ever.

I don't know man, forgive me, but i hate Politics, i never vote because those people never do anything good, i guess i just wanted to rant. It just bothers me that people think having to vote will solve problems or people tend to depend on the government to solve their problems.

On a last note, people really need to stop blaming the economy for everything tho, that is what bothers me, because clearly that isn't the main problem.

Peace

[quote name='Vega$']
I don't know man, forgive me, but i hate Politics, i never vote because those people never do anything good....[/QUOTE]

Good, then keep your ignorant, uninformed ass out of the fucking politics forum!

Well my comments are not ignorant, i never said i hated anyone. I am just pointing out the fact, that you can't blame everything on the economy, which people are doing. And the fact that people have been losing jobs, having trouble paying bills, etc way before the economy went down hill. Seems to me, people are so caught up in their own lives, they failed to see what is really going on in this world.

So if you don't agree thats your problem, but ignorant? far from it.

Nobody says the economy is the cause of all problems. You just refuse to acknowledge that it is a problem and makes existing problems worse.

You think people didn't give a shit about starving kids in Africa before? What's going to happen when their budgets are even tighter and they're worrying about making ends meet when they were living comfortably before?

It's a global society. The status of the global economy affects everything. It's not the root cause of every problem, but it certainly has an impact on most every existing problem.

bread's done
Back