The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblvion (360) - $7.99(tax)+ Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
platinum hits is different than premium. i mentioned this in the dotd thread but now that u posted a whole new thread expect it to sellout in the next 10 min.

[quote name='technicalstylez']platinum hits is different than premium. i mentioned this in the dotd thread but now that u posted a whole new thread expect it to sellout in the next 10 min.[/QUOTE]

isnt this what this site is about? letting people know about the deals out there?

Or did i completely miss the memo

[quote name='technicalstylez']platinum hits is different than premium. i mentioned this in the dotd thread but now that u posted a whole new thread expect it to sellout in the next 10 min.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw that post. I'm guessing OP did too and is just trying to take credit for that. Really doesn't need to be in its own thread, and I don't think the PH version comes with Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine.

[quote name='Blade']Yeah, I saw that post. I'm guessing OP did too and is just trying to take credit for that. Really doesn't need to be in its own thread, and I don't think the PH version comes with Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine.[/QUOTE]

no actually i saw it and bought it then posted this.

This is why i dont post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back