The Elder Scrolls Online Beta Sign-Ups Have Begun!

Yeah, I did. It doesn't ask for too much, and to be honest, you can just look up some random guild for WoW and link their site. That's what I did.

Just a point of information:

The Elder Scrolls Online system requirements (minimum)
CPU: 2.4 GHz dual-core processor
RAM: 1 GB system memory
Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible card with 512 MB RAM, Nvidia 8000-series or Radeon 3000-series or better.
Operating system: Windows Vista
DirectX audio card
20 GB hard disk space

The Elder Scrolls Online system requirements (recommended)
CPU: 3 GHz quad core processor, Intel Core i5 or better
RAM: 2GB system memory, 4 GB minimum for 64-bit OS
Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible 1 GB graphics card, Nvidia 400 series or AMD 5000 series or better.
Operating system: Windows 7
DirectX audio card
20 GB hard disk space

TESO is using a modified version of the Hero Engine, which is currently being used by SWTOR. Not the strictest test, but if you can run SWTOR, then you can run TESO.

I believe their server is flooded with beta sign ups. Keep getting this message.
"We're sorry, the page you're looking for can not be found. Turn back, Adventurer" :(

just got signed up. Did the part where you run the dxdiag part and all that but didnt put a fake guild name. Chances still said above average so hoping I get in

[quote name='j-cart']Fake your age?[/QUOTE]

I could but if lawyers got involved (it is a legal contract), I'm screwed. Like Zero Cool. (if you don't get the reference, google it)

[quote name='aShufflinZombie']I could but if lawyers got involved (it is a legal contract), I'm screwed. Like Zero Cool. (if you don't get the reference, google it)[/QUOTE]

That is highly, highly, HIGHLY unlikely.

If you are applying for a Beta Tester in the Elder Scrolls online make sure the selection chance rating meter is fulll

For me it was above average but then I found out that I didnt put in the guild name and website once I put that in it went to excellent

So I hope to get an invite

bread's done
Back