The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition $39.99 (PC,PS3,X360), Dishonored $19.99 (PC,PS3, X360) @ Amazon.com

Looks like i'm heading to best buy tomorrow then.

Edit: Spoke too soon, TRU has it for $35. I love it when they fight for my money. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like i'm heading to best buy tomorrow then.

Edit: Spoke too soon, TRU has it for $35. I love it when they fight for my money.
Bestbuy price matches. But regardless where you get it, if you do not have dishonored, $20 is a STEAL.

How is the performance of the PS3 Legendary Edition, does the addition of all the DLCs worsen the framerate issue (like Fallout GOTY) or does the latest patch fix everything?  Last time I finished vanilla Skyrim in 2012 I had a 13 MB savefile and had to reboot every hour to stop it from turning into a slideshow.

Tempted on both games, but they will likely be cheaper by Black Friday. If I didn't have a big back log I would have jumped on Dishonored.

Picked up a copy of Skyrim today at BBY myself. PM'ed Amazon after a failed TRU PM try.

I played the mess out of the vanilla game on 360 back at release...this will be my first time playing it on PS3. Gonna suck starting all over again, but it'll be fresh again, and the DLC I never played should be nice.

I was unaware of bugs in the game though. I played mine during the first 3 months or so after its initial release (around 115 hours or so) and had the occasional freeze that required rebooting,but nothing serious.

Were these bugs happening on both platforms or mostly PS3? I'm hoping I can play the game with no problem. Really want to play Fallout NV GOTY again,but I heard that game is a nightmare on PS3...hope this "GOTY" doesn't follow suit.

Skyrim is a steal at this price, heck the vanilla edition is easily worth $40 for the content you get.

$20 was my buy point for Dishonored but since I just got a PS3 last week I need to not add to my backlog...

bread's done
Back