The End of the PS2 - 505 Game Street

TurkeyOnRye

CAGiversary!
Feedback
214 (100%)
You just know that the end of the PS2 is upon us when a compnay like this can start producing games...

http://www.505gamestreet.com/

I'm pretty sure the same thing happened to the PSX. Check out the PS2 Simply 20 titles.

The best of the lot: Zombie Zone
http://www.505gamestreet.com/tab_scheda.htm?id=44

A bikini clad girl in a cowboy hat fights zombies with a samurai sword. Actually sound awesome... but.... no. It's not going to be. Promises "Great sexy fights and hordes of frightful zombies!"

and

Demolition Girl
http://www.505gamestreet.com/tab_scheda.htm?id=53

A bikini clad 48-metre tall woman attacks a city. "The Armed Force research reveals the incredible truth: the genetic code of the creature corresponds 99.9% with that of fashion model." So you get to blow her up with army vehicles...

Awesome!

Actually, that zombie one is a SEQUEL. Meaning, the first sold well enough to warrent a second.

hahaahhahaa

BIG_Michigan_report-from-he.jpg

im laughing in a funn cuz its tru way, not the laugh at the lame pun on there being a place (called hell, MI)

BIG_pinkpong.jpg

If you have ever secretly desired to challenge beautiful girls at Ping Pong then this might just be the game for you!

They are apparently publishing the Xbox version of Guilty Gear Isuka, so they aren't all bad.

505 games is a publisher of some niche Japanese games for the PAL region. Michigan actually is a very niche survial horror game where you try to cover a story as a reporter. Dont be fool by the cover. They also released Graffiti Kingdom, Samuari Western, and Bujingai: The Forsaken City for PAL. They also released Zero Shikikan Josentoki which had no chance for a US release.

Aside from the bad covers, I dont think anyone can complain because some fo those are niche titles that wont even show up here.

[quote name='punqsux']
BIG_pinkpong.jpg

If you have ever secretly desired to challenge beautiful girls at Ping Pong then this might just be the game for you![/QUOTE]

Hey look! It's Rumble Roses with paddles :lol:

haha, i enjoy this thread, the op was trying to say "hey guys, the last days are here, the mediocre budget games are rolling out!" and the replies are people wanting to play these games :lol:

Nope... it's no joke.

And now that I think of it... niche titles do seem to have an audience...plus, that line of games is called "Simply 20" so I'm guessing they'll be $20. Might not be that bad after all. Maybe it's gamers calling out for some variety instead of the same tired ideas and sequels (not saying all sequels are bad, they're some very good ones out there).

Now all I need is some breast data acquisition...

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']Nope... it's no joke.

And now that I think of it... niche titles do seem to have an audience...plus, that line of games is called "Simply 20" so I'm guessing they'll be $20. Might not be that bad after all. Maybe it's gamers calling out for some variety instead of the same tired ideas and sequels (not saying all sequels are bad, they're some very good ones out there).

Now all I need is some breast data acquisition...[/QUOTE]

Good! I'm glad to hear this is real, and on further exploration I found the "legit" titles they've produced.

Innovation? CHECK!
Original Content? CHECK!
Breast Data Acquisition? CHECK!

I'll have to look into these games further.. and I wouldn't call this the "end of the PS2" - thank God some company is breathing new life into a dead market.

Thanks OP!

:rofl: "Breast Data Acquisition"

Many of these games were released in Japan under the name "Simple2000 Series."

In all, there's almost 100 games in the series, including the infamous Oane Chanpara
PA.43186.004.jpg

PA.43186.002.jpg

yes, for all intents and purposes, that's Lady Yuna with a samurai sword and cowboy hat, cutting up zombies. ;-)

Edit: I guess they renamed it "Zombie Zone." these pics are from the sequel to it. Almost as good a name as "Katana Attack" :lol:

Wow, XII Stag was supposed to be an ok shmup... wouldn't mind getting that for $20.

Love this description for Iron Sea: "
NEMY VESSEL APPROACHING… USE YOUR WARSHIP TO BLOW THEM OUT OF THE WATER!"

:rofl:

Are these already released, or coming soon or what?

[quote name='Roufuss']Wow, XII Stag was supposed to be an ok shmup... wouldn't mind getting that for $20.

Love this description for Iron Sea: "
NEMY VESSEL APPROACHING… USE YOUR WARSHIP TO BLOW THEM OUT OF THE WATER!"

:rofl:

Are these already released, or coming soon or what?[/QUOTE]
505 game street is a european company, so those are only getting PAL release. On the other hand if you do import language wont be a problem.

so no go for the states? aww man... this got my hopes up high! I would gladly buy most of these games over any big name title out in the USA (no joke, I love obscure games). I own graffiti kingdom (NTSC version), and it's actually very impressive... but seeing as how most of these games are sexual in some way, graffiti kingdom is no different. Let me just say "Fire breathing penises" and "flying vaginas"

graffiti kingdom....is made by 505 street? i like that game. i bought it and had fun getting the gamesaves off the net and playing other people's art work.

thanks OP for showing us this website...some of the games sounds cool

[quote name='Darwin23']graffiti kingdom....is made by 505 street? i like that game. i bought it and had fun getting the gamesaves off the net and playing other people's art work.

thanks OP for showing us this website...some of the games sounds cool[/QUOTE]
505 street is not a developer, they are a publisher. Another publisher publish Graffiti Kingdom in the US.

anybody have a link to reviews for these games? for the ones out at least? Zombie Attack and Pink Pong (...who named these games????) are something I want badly now, but damn PAL... oh well...

player 1: I think I'm gonna have to unleash the sexy dance.

player 2: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!11!!!!!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']anybody have a link to reviews for these games? for the ones out at least? Zombie Attack and Pink Pong (...who named these games????) are something I want badly now, but damn PAL... oh well...[/QUOTE]

haven't seen any...but I've played splatter master and.....it's pretty bad. Nothing technically wrong except that it plays like Mighty Final Fight for the NES, but with less variation. :lol:

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']Did they buy the rights to Samurai Western from Atlus??[/QUOTE]

Atlus only published the game in the US...

That Splatter Master game reminds me heavily of the SplatterHouse games. I wonder if they're related in any way...

[quote name='Starky27']Atlus only published the game in the US...

That Splatter Master game reminds me heavily of the SplatterHouse games. I wonder if they're related in any way...[/QUOTE]

nah, splatter master has a more lighthearted feel. they also play nothing alike. splatter master is about on par or worse than a flash beat em up.

Oh I thought this was a U.S. company when I posted that, sorry.

So what's the big deal? It seems like a legitimate company. There are 2 of those bikini zombie lady games in Japan.

I've heard of 505 Game Street before and they actually aren't as bad as the OP makes out. They release mostly for Europe and Australia and PAL regions and if you look at the games they have published, some aren't that bad. That Michigan one is supposed to be pretty good, and if you look at their list they have published Stella Deus, Magna Carta, among others.

yeah, so my friend got a hold of zombie zone....not really worth the disc it was burned to. maybe that's not fair-- it's fun for about 5 minutes. her boobs jiggle more than jello and the enemies don't attack, unless you stand there doing nothing for 10 seconds.

lessee....zombies huddle around you, and you slice them, that's about it. there's techno music. if you get covered in blood, you have to wash it off because.......zombie blood slows you down.

bikini for the win!

bread's done
Back