The Ernest "The Cat" Miller Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmz00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Behold, the greatest professional wrestler of all time. Three time World Karate Champion, Ernest "The Cat" Miller!
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jq0nIKl54kU[/media][media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=uWLKRD2LzzU[/media]​

The other thread isn't even at 500 yet. You fail just like Miller's career and the phone calls to his mama.

The Goldberg thread was locked due to sandy vaginas.

You suck make thread.

And you still haven't changed you avatar after promising to do so.

fuck all you dudes, this thread is awesome.

In admiration of this thread, I give you the greatest moment in professional wrestling.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf-kiUcAdVI[/MEDIA]

HIPPYED HOPPEDY DO!

I suggest that, since the other thread won't hit 500 till after Smackdown or maybe tomorrow, the mods should lock this one and unlock it once the other hits 500.

And The Cat sucked ass at wrestling, but he was damn entertaining on the mic.

Forget that, I'm using this thread.

----------

So, Ring Of Honor is having a buy 3 get 1 free and I'm going to get Supercard Of Honor III & Dragon Gate Challenge II, what else should I get?

2 best of DVDs or are there any really spectacular shows that I need to get my hands on?

[quote name='Sporadic']Forget that, I'm using this thread.

----------

So, Ring Of Honor is having a buy 3 get 1 free and I'm going to get Supercard Of Honor III & Dragon Gate Challenge II, what else should I get?

2 best of DVDs or are there any really spectacular shows that I need to get my hands on?[/quote]

What else do you have?

And I saw Ernest Miller live in Dover bitches!

The thread stays!

If you don't have it I would say 6th Anniversary Show. Overall hot crowd for the entire night and a superb Shiozaki/Aries match and an awesome, awesome No DQ The Necro Butcher vs. Roderick Strong vs. Erick Stevens match.

[quote name='Zen Davis']What else do you have?

And I saw Ernest Miller live in Dover bitches!

The thread stays!

If you don't have it I would say 6th Anniversary Show. Overall hot crowd for the entire night and a superb Shiozaki/Aries match and an awesome, awesome No DQ The Necro Butcher vs. Roderick Strong vs. Erick Stevens match.[/QUOTE]

I have nothing.

In fact, the only RoH shows I have seen besides the Orlando shows are Driven and Man Up. So, the sky is the limit on suggestions.

[quote name='Zen Davis']My suggestion would be to wait for a better sale. :)

If you want real suggestions though let me know.[/QUOTE]

Real suggestions please!

I really want the Orlando shows as soon as possible and buy 3 get 1 free isn't that bad.

Somebody at a different forum said I should just get Man Up and 6th Anniversary Show and avoid the best of dvds.

[quote name='Sporadic']Real suggestions please!

I really want the Orlando shows as soon as possible and buy 3 get 1 free isn't that bad.

Somebody at a different forum said I should just get Man Up and 6th Anniversary Show and avoid the best of dvds.[/quote]

All right. I'll make you a list of Essential 2007 Discs. Wait about five minutes. Is this only for yourself?

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZringofhonorwrestling

If you want to be extra cheap use that and pick something from Respect is Earned, Live In Tokyo, Race to The Top Night 2, Death Before Dishonor Night 1 and Night 2, Manhattan Mayhem 2, Undeniable, Glory By Honor VI Night 1 and 2.

If it weren't for this thread I have forgotten Ernest 'The Cat" Miller ever existed.

And I think I'll wait for the next $10 ROH DVD sale to roll around. This B3G1F isn't doing it for me.

THE ESSENTIAL RING OF HONOR 2007

Fifth Year Festival NYC

The show is important for the fact that Morishima makes his debut in ROH. There is also Joe vs. Morishima and Homicide/Rave, where Homicide had his only truly good title defense.

Fifth Year Festival Philly

The show is most important for the title match between Homicide/Morishima and the title change that followed. The Briscoes/Steenrico match also helped Steen and Generico look like they belonged in Ring of Honor.

Fifth Year Festival Chicago

This show is most notable for being Samoa Joe's final United States Ring of Honor match. The emotion is palpable only to be cut to a grinding halt due to an audience silencing end. It's still worth picking up to see Joe say his emotional farewell. There is also the great Tag Title match between The Briscoes and Christopher Daniels/Matt Sydal and a bloody Windy City Death Match between Cabana/Jacobs that finishes up their feud.

Fifth Year Festival: Liverpool

The Briscoes/Doi & Shingo title match and Joe/Nigel are the key reasons to pick this up. In retrospect, the rub Joe gives Nigel before leaving the company makes a lot of sense since Nigel was the guy to dethrone Morishima.

Fifth Year Festival: Finale

This stacked card presented Briscoe vs. Briscoe, Nigel/Rave in a Fight Without Honor and Joe's Final ROH Match vs. Homicide. Doi & Shingo vs. Roderick Strong is also quite good. In fact, the entire show doesn't have a bad match on it.

All Star Extravaganza III

This show had the Briscoes/Doi & Shingo rematch where Mark Briscoe almost killed himself. It also had the guest appearance by the Murder City Machine Guns, who challenged the Briscoes to a title match. Roderick/Evans and the RoH vs. Dragon Gate 8 Man cap off the card.

Supercard of Honor 2

This show brought the end to the Whitmer/Jacobs feud in a Cage Match. Aries finally got his hand on Roderick Strong. And the now yearly Dragon Gate 6 man had the crowding pleading with the performers to "Please don't stop!" Again, in retrospect, the seeds for Nigel/Hero were planted here, only to sprout up at Glory By Honor Night 1.

Good Times, Great Memories

This event is notable for two things. The farewell and celebration of Colt Cabana from Ring of Honor and the awesome Murder City Machine Guns/Briscoes match that was set at All Star Extravaganza 3. Shingo and Morishima also had a terrific title match that saw Shingo (as well as Christopher Daniels) leave the company.

Driven

This is where the Briscoes/Steenerico feud really started to take off as both teams really brought it to each other. Then there is Dragon/Nigel which really needs no elaboration. Between all the bitching that people have seen enough of Drgaon/Nigel, the fact is that this is the Dreamer/Raven feud of ROH. With the cap-off coming at 6th Year Anniversary, it should be completely expected that Nigel will finally get his rare victory over his nemesis.

Race To The Top Tournament Night 2 - Honorable Mention

The Eight Man $10,000 match (Dragon/Aries/Sydal/Briscoe vs. Nigel/Delirious/Strong/Briscoe) was a really great, fun match that had Dragon getting one over Nigel once again, only to have Austin Aries get one over Dragon at the same time. The tournament final is also a really great match that I won't ruin for anyone. I would suggest picking it up, but it's not necessary to the list.

Death Before Dishonor V Night 1

Here is a fantastic Street Fight between the Briscoes/Steenerico. Absolutely brutal! Then there is the Morishima/Claudio title match that had the crowd pulling their hair out expecting a title change.

Death Before Dishonor V Night 2

The 8 Man Street Fight (Aries, Delirious, Stevens, & Cross vs. Strong, Romero, Richards, & Sydal) is off the walls... literally. Stevens truly gets a great rub and Cross finally gets to show everyone what he's about. Morishima also has another great title defense against Brent Albright that again had the crowd wetting themselves. And Steenrico/The Briscoes had a series of great singles matches as well.

Manhattan Mayhem 2

MM2 had the match of the year in Dragon/Morishima. Both guys went out there and told an amazing story and all the credit goes to Danielson for wrestling that match blind in one eye. Briscoes/Steenrico had a 2 of 3 Falls match that was also great and built up their feud to the boiling point.

Man Up

The best PPV of the year had Morishima/Dragon 2 where Bryan Danielson decided to have the match blind in one eye. A lot of drama and some shenanigans by Morishima. The Briscoes/Steenerico feud also gets capped off here in an amazing ladder match/war that left people wondering how someone hadn't died. AoTF also made their debut in an unforgettable fashion. Sure they haven't really lived up to the hype, but that moment is still shocking.

Honor Nation - Honorable Mention

Honor Nation has the start of the best of three series between Dragon/Aries with the winner getting a title shot. Is each match worth buying a DVD over? I don't know. That's your call. I have to say though that their series has among the best pure wrestling you'll see all year round. I would suggest picking it up, but it's not necessary to the list.

Undeniable

This PPV is most notable for the Nigel/Morishima main event title match. I'm not going to go into spoilers, but for it's worth buying just for that. Then there's the Aries/Strong match where I think Aries might just have killed Roderick (or at least given him a concussion).

Survival of the Fittest 2007

First and foremost, there are no great matches here. Dragon/Nigel is all a nice big attempt at giving the hardcore wrestling fan blue balls without any resolve. However the show itself belongs in your library for the antics of Chris Hero.

I know a lot of people hate Hero, but here he shows a side different than his usual shenanigans. He's smart, picks his spots, and his efforts all lead to a dramatic, live, had to be there to experience it, title match at Glory By Honor Night 1. However for that match to have the meaning it does, this show needs to be seen.

Chaos At The Cow Palace - Honorable Mention

The second best of three series match-up between Dragon/Aries. Everything I said prior about this series is still true here. Hero/Tornado have a fun opener and there's some good all around tag team wrestling, but the reason to buy this show is Dragon/Aries and I would suggest picking it up, but it's not necessary to the list.

Glory By Honor VI Night 1

And finally a Dragon/Aries match that isn't forced to carry the card all by itself. The Chris Hero title match has a great amount of drama that only be understood by having watched the Survival of the Fittest 2007 show. Misawa also makes his US ROH debut in Misawa & KENTA vs. Morishima & Marufuji.

Glory By Honor VI Night 2

Morishima and Dragon face off in the second rematch of the match of the year original... and this time it's personal. A uniquely fantastic ending to a great match, this feud is looking to get capped off in either Philly or Orlando. Misawa also defends his GHC championship against KENTA in his second and only ROH match, that had the old man giving the NYC crowd everything his body could.

Rising Above

Yeah I know it's not out. But having been there live, I can tell you right now that Nigel McGuinness vs. Austin Aries rocked the house and is the best ROH World Title match since the original Dragon and Morishima. There is also the Dragon/Morishima Relaxed Rules match where Morishima just went ape**** on Danielson.

Final Battle 2007

The final show of 2007 is about the most fun show of 2007 as well. With Bushwacker Luke making an appearance, the quick return of Pelle Primeau, the four way number 1 contender's match between Dragon/Morishima/Aries/Aries that had the crowd solidly behind Hero's craziness, this show was a blast. There was also the emotional speech by Nigel to the crowd and the Briscoes/AotF title match.

38 Ring of Honor titles released in 2007 = $760 - Without Discounts

19 (22) Ring of Honor essential suggested from 2007 = $380 ($440) - Without Discounts

19 (22) Ring of Honor essential suggested from 2007 using the current 25% off sale = $285 ($330).

19 (22) Ring of Honor essential titles from 2007 using Buy 3 Get 1 Free (Includes One Honorable Mention) = $300 ($340)

19 (22) Ring of Honor essential titles from 2007 using Buy 2 Get 1 Free = $260 ($300)

Short List

Fifth Year Festival NYC - Morishima comes to ROH. Joe vs. Morishima. Homicide/Rave.
Fifth Year Festival Philly - Briscoes/Steenrico. Morishima/Homicide.
Fifth Year Festival: Chicago - Briscoes vs. Daniels/Sydal. Cabana/Jacobs Windy City Death Match. Joe/Homicide vs. Nigel/Morishima.
Fifth Year Festival: Liverpool - Briscoes/Doi & Shingo. Joe/Nigel.
Fifth Year Festival: Finale - Briscoe vs. Briscoe. Nigel/Rave Fight Without Honor. Joe's Final Match vs. Homicide.
All Star Extravaganza III - Briscoes/Doi & Shingo. Roderick/Evans. RoH vs. Dragon Gate.
Supercard of Honor 2 - Whitmer/Jacobs Cage Match. Dragon Gate 6 man.
Good Times, Great Memories - Morishima/Shingo. MCMG/Briscoes.
Driven - Briscoes/Steenerico. Dragon/Nigel.
Death Before Dishonor V Night 1 - Briscoes/Steenrico Street Fight. Morishima/Claudio.
Death Before Dishonor V Night 2 - 8 Man Street Fight. Albright/Morishima.
Manhattan Mayhem 2 - Dragon/Morishima. Aries/Evans/Strong. Briscoes/Steenrico 2 of 3 Falls.
Man Up - Morishima/Dragon. Briscoes/Steenerico Ladder Match.
Undeniable - Nigel/Morishima. Aries/Strong.
Survival of the Fittest 2007 - The entire tournament.
Glory By Honor VI Night 1 - Dragon/Aries. Nigel/Hero. Misawa & KENTA vs. Morishima & Marufuji.
Glory By Honor VI Night 2 - Dragon/Morishima. Misawa vs. KENTA.
Rising Above - Dragon/Morishima Relaxed Rules. Nigel/Aries.
Final Battle 2007 - Hero/Dragon/Aries/Morishima. Briscoes/AotF.

Honorable Mention

Race To The Top Tournament Night 2 - $10,000 Match. Tournament Finals.
Honor Nation - Steen/Morishima. Dragon/Aries.
Chaos At The Cow Palace - Dragon/Aries.

------------------------------------

Sporadic looking over that and the current 2008 discs, I'd say go with 6th Anniversary Show and either Manhattan Mayhem 2 or Rising Above.

[quote name='Zen Davis']All right. I'll make you a list of Essential 2007 Discs. Wait about five minutes. Is this only for yourself?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this is only for me.

It doesn't have to only be 2007. If it's an amazing show, go ahead and list it.

- edit Thanks for the list.

I'm thinking about Supercard of Honor 2. Is that cage match really as amazing as I've heard?

I hate Joe so mark all of those shows out.

- edit 2 Manhattan Mayhem 2 also sounds pretty amazing. Is the whole thing solid or is it worth picking up solely for Dragon/Morishima. Aries/Evans/Strong. Briscoes/Steenrico 2 of 3 Falls

The cage match is completely overrated. COMPLETELY. In fact I would avoid Supercard of Honor 2. That list was made for the ROH board and they would flip out if I didn't throw it in. The main reason the cage match is looked so favorably upon is that they built up to it for like 18 months.

You've seen Nigel/Aries live and so there wouldn't much of a point seeing another meeting at Rising Above which is the main event of that show.

Go with 6th Anniversary Show and Manhattan Mayhem 2.

Dragon/Morishima is an AWESOME psychological match. It's not fast paced. It's slow burn and just builds and builds to a great conclusion.

In the interest of full disclosure, Ring of Honor fans voted Good Times, Great Memories the best show of 2007. I personally don't agree with that call although the card is excessively good.

What I'm trying to do is pick shows that compliment each other and aren't all the same thing, which can get old.

The Aries/Roderick/Evans isn't as great as it should have been. The main reason to get the show are Dragon/Morishima and Briscoes/Steenerico. Davey Richards gets some Chris Benoit chants exactly 2 months to the day of the suicide murder, when the steroid stuff was still on CNN. That's NYC for you. :)

[quote name='Zen Davis']In the interest of full disclosure, Ring of Honor fans voted Good Times, Great Memories the best show of 2007. I personally don't agree with that call although the card is excessively good.

What I'm trying to do is pick shows that compliment each other and aren't all the same thing, which can get old.

The Aries/Roderick/Evans isn't as great as it should have been. The main reason to get the show are Dragon/Morishima and Briscoes/Steenerico.[/QUOTE]

I think I'm just going to go with 6th Anniversary Show and Man Up.

6th Anniversary sounds like an amazing card and Man Up would be nice to have around just so I can bust it out and show people Ladder War.

Thanks for the help Zen.

[quote name='Foo228']Ernest the who?![/quote]

Blasphemy! Glacier is pissed and wants your pants. Hurry, do as he says before--

I was going to finish it with a Van Hammer joke, but found this factoid in his Wikipedia entry. So, I supplant it with this anecdote.

Van Hammer was originally slated to be called "Private Stash" in keeping with the stable's theme of "toilet humor" names. However, he believed he had worked too hard to be just a Private in a fictional army. Despite the ranks being meaningless and the name simply being a play on words, Van Hammer would not back down and eventually got his wish. His name was changed to "Major Stash" which effectively ruined the intended joke.

Bahaha... :applause::lol:

When Pro Wrestling NOAH comes to ROH something special happens. Now Go Shiozaki is feeling pressure from both sides of the Pacific Ocean to keep the legacy going. He won't have an easy path to follow.

In 2005 Kenta Kobashi made history with his legendary match against Samoa Joe. In 2006 KENTA went undefeated through a great series of matches before main eventing the first event at the Manhattan Center against Bryan Danielson in a ROH World Title Match. 2006 also saw Naomichi Marufuji defend the GHC Heavyweight Title outside of Japan for the first time when he traveled to ROH. 2007 saw current GHC Heavyweight Champion Takeshi Morishima raise the bar by winning the ROH World Title and having an eight month reign. Not only that, but Mitsuharu Misawa drew two of the largest ROH crowds of the year. Now the weight of those accomplishments are on Shiozaki's shoulders.

Shiozaki is in ROH to stay in 2008. He is regarded as a future star and potential force in NOAH. He has seven months to become a success in the United States, which will raise his prestige in Japan. One of the ways to break out of the midcard and become a main player in NOAH is to have a successful run in ROH. Morishima's time as ROH World Champion paved the way for his current reign with the richest prize in NOAH. Now anything less than a title reign in the United States will be considered a failure. Go is well aware of this fact.

Shiozaki is set to return to ROH for the rest of the year starting on 5/9 in Manassas, VA and 5/10 in Manhattan, NY. That weekend can't be much bigger for Shiozaki. ROH's Virginia debut will see a NOAH all star team of Morishima, Marufuji & Shiozaki take on the No Remorse Corps of FIP World Heavyweight Champion Roderick Strong, Davey Richards & Rocky Romero. If Shiozaki can gain the win for his team it would give him respect from Japanese fans and NOAH staff. However, if Shiozaki loses the fall he will be greatly embarrassed. Simply put, Go has a lot to gain and even more to lose with the outcome of this contest.

New York City will see Shiozaki get his first major shot at success. He will compete in a one fall three-way for the FIP World Heavyweight Title that will include Strong and Erick Stevens. If Shiozaki can capture the gold he will accomplish his main priority. Then he can make his reputation in the United States by concentrating on a strong title run. This is Go's first shot at a title in America. Negotiations have already taken place for Shiozaki to go to FIP if he wins the belt.

So far Shiozaki has won some big matches and lost some. He knows the eyes of fans from Japan and the United States are on him. A trail of success in ROH has been burned by NOAH's biggest names. Shiozaki has been called the future of Pro Wrestling NOAH. This is his shot to show that the future is right now.

http://rohwrestling.com/news/article.aspx?id=2005

I really glad to see them pushing Go.

Pretty big guy who can actually move and has some of the stiffest chops I have ever seen.

I was actually going to make a topic for him after my Human Tornado thread. :)

[quote name='Sporadic']I was actually going to make a topic for him after my Human Tornado thread. :)[/quote]

Do it.

[quote name='Zen Davis']Do it.[/QUOTE]

I will after this one hits 500 :cool:

I'll be sure to upload both of his matches from the Orlando shows to YouTube. They were insanely hot for him and he had a hilarious match with Delirious.

Now, will y'all get off the fuckin' rag now that you have a 'proper' wrestling topic? Cheeerist.

[quote name='chasemurata']I was going to finish it with a Van Hammer joke, but found this factoid in his Wikipedia entry. So, I supplant it with this anecdote.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny and all - but what the fuck are you doing looking at a Van Hammer wiki page? I mean, it could be worse - you could be the person putting together a Van Hammer wiki. But still...

Ernest Miller? I love it!:rofl: Every topic from now on should be something completely off the wall. For everyone who cries about post numbers and who's in the topic, shaddup. I'm nominating Conquistador #2 and The Moondogs for future topics.

The Villano IV and V Wrestling Topic!

The Judy Bagwell on a Pole Wrestling Topic!

The Buff Bagwell's Broken fucking Neck Wrestling Topic!

The Barry Horowitz's Sequined Suspenders Wrestling Topic!

The Matilda Wrestling Topic!

The WWF Superstars Ice Cream Bar Wrestling Topic!

The Gary Spivey Wrestling Topic!

fuck, man...we could go on forever and a day, and never even touch the indie never-gonna-be's that Zen and Sporadic want to make topics about!

:lol: I kid. Except I'm not.

Y'all make topics about whomever you like, and the discussion will still center around Raw, while Jay posts recaps of shows nobody watches, while Zen promotes angles for shows nobody attends. It'll be our little dysfunctional corner of the planet, but it'll be home nonetheless.

[quote name='mykevermin']The Villano IV and V Wrestling Topic!

fuck, man...we could go on forever and a day, and never even touch the indie never-gonna-be's that Zen and Sporadic want to make topics about!

Y'all make topics about whomever you like, and the discussion will still center around Raw, while Jay posts recaps of shows nobody watches, while Zen promotes angles for shows nobody attends. It'll be our little dysfunctional corner of the planet, but it'll be home nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

HEY GUYS STOP BEING STUPID WHINY DOUCHEBAGS YOU ARE RUINING THE THREADS!!! NOW EXCUSE ME AS I BE A STUPID WHINY DOUCHEBAG AND ATTEMPT TO SHIT ALL OVER THIS THREAD! BUT REMEMBER NO DRAMA :roll:

just shut up myke

[quote name='Demolition Man']http://videos.newsobserver.com/index.php?a=player&id=1851202

Comments? ;)[/QUOTE]

I wasn't laughing at all until I saw the vice presidential candidate.

Then I was rollin'.

I guess it's kinda funny - but Ric's an odd duck. He's spent his whole life fuckin' every woman he could get his hands on, and when he hit the ballot box and the campaign, he gives money and stump speeches to the wingnut ultraconservative "family values" folks.

While I like the irony of a "family values" candidate embracing a man who is known for swinging his dick around to get the attention of a woman's interest, since it happens in real life, it's hard to laugh at.

Like a worked shoot or whatever the hell it's called.

[quote name='Sporadic']just shut up myke[/QUOTE]

not a chance, hombre. :lol:

Y'all make topics about whomever you like, and the discussion will still center around Raw, while Jay posts recaps of shows nobody watches, while Zen promotes angles for shows nobody attends. It'll be our little dysfunctional corner of the planet, but it'll be home nonetheless.[/quote]

I love you, man.:grouphug::lol:

I'd like to put in a vote for WWF Superstars ice cream bars getting a topic. Those things were amazing - anytime I can get a badly printed Brutus Beefcake image on my ice cream bar, it's a good day.

Zenny, I apologize for poking fun at you. Wouldn't want you to report me to Cheapy and Linkin. ;)

Can't we just have fun?

1.jpg

wwe.jpg

Thank god for that Royal Rumble clip of Ernest Miller. I actually saw that a couple months ago while going through all the Royal Rumbles in order and I just about fell off my couch.

Wow. Now THAT is an trip down memory lane there neocisco. :D

Edit: WWE Night Of Champions 2008 PPV poster... potential spoiler but who knows these days.

84239_lg.jpg

Given that Orton is not champ, Taker had his title stripped, MVP lost the US title to Hardy.... either the WWE is going to put all those titles back on everyone prior to Night Of Champions or this poster was done in order to keep any spoilers of those title changes from getting out ahead of time.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Wow. Now THAT is an trip down memory lane there neocisco. :D

Edit: WWE Night Of Champions 2008 PPV poster... potential spoiler but who knows these days.

84239_lg.jpg

Given that Orton is not champ, Taker had his title stripped, MVP lost the US title to Hardy.... either the WWE is going to put all those titles back on everyone prior to Night Of Champions or this poster was done in order to keep any spoilers of those title changes from getting out ahead of time.
[/QUOTE]

It's like a fucking "Where's Waldo?" puzzle with Jericho there.

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']The tag belts officially mean shit, then...? I mean, officially.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't it offical when DX singlehandedly destroyed the whole tag division and the tag champs fed to many people in handicap matches?

i actually had a really good idea for a thread, but like lmz, i think ill keep mine secret til which point i actually get the gumption to make one of these.

as for the night of champions poster, i doubt theyll all have those back by then, but ive been wrong before.

[quote name='mykevermin']Now, will y'all get off the fuckin' rag now that you have a 'proper' wrestling topic? Cheeerist.

That's pretty funny and all - but what the fuck are you doing looking at a Van Hammer wiki page? I mean, it could be worse - you could be the person putting together a Van Hammer wiki. But still...[/quote]

I was putting together a MC Hammer/Van Hammer joke ("Don't hurt'm Van Hammer") and thought, "Hey, I wonder what Wikipedia has on Van Hammer?" And voila, random factoid. :mrgreen:

Hehehe! :whistle2:#

Superstars Ice Cream bars were the shit. The vanilla cookie, and by vanilla I mean it was yellow thus not chocolate but really no hint of vanilla. Man, the cookie wasn't even a little sweet, it was almost salty. You'd think it would be really sugary and sweet like a Twinkie but no, that was not the case. Salt. It tasted of salt.

The Gary Spivey Wrestling Topic![/quote]

Bahaha... that is a glorious list of future thread titles.

Also: Villano Breaker! Woo!

And Kanyon was better as Mortis. Once he took off the mask, and was given the opportunity to speak, he losth thomething. ;) :whistle2:#

[quote name='mykevermin']Y'all make topics about whomever you like, and the discussion will still center around Raw, while Jay posts recaps of shows nobody watches, while Zen promotes angles for shows nobody attends. It'll be our little dysfunctional corner of the planet, but it'll be home nonetheless.[/quote]

Too true..

[quote name='JimmieMac']The vanilla cookie, and by vanilla I mean it was yellow thus not chocolate but really no hint of vanilla. Man, the cookie wasn't even a little sweet, it was almost salty. You'd think it would be really sugary and sweet like a Twinkie but no, that was not the case. Salt. It tasted of salt.[/quote]

Between this quote and having "The Mouth of the South" as the posterboy, I really wonder about the angle they were going with this product ;-).

What about a memorial anniversary thread for Mae Young's unborn hand?

I meant to praise Mike Mondo not Nic Nemeth. Mondo has the personality and voice of Owen Hart. Nemeth sucks.

Not that this matters, but I just wanted to correct what I said - because I'm crazy like that.

Wee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back