The external cable that comes with Guncon 2?

Brettersson

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm not looking for deals as much as looking for any place to buy it at all

I owned a Guncon 2 for years, still have it, but can't for the life of me find the extra cord that comes with it (thats required).

it's an RCA cable with Male/Female connections at one end, and Female/Female connections at the other, looks like this: http://i54.tinypic.com/nl92mw.jpg (on the right, the endings being like that are important)

recently at a thrift store I ran across another guncon 2, but it also didn't have the external cable, but I bought it anyways since $1 was too good to pass up. because of this I'd rather not buy a whole other guncon just for the cable. does anyone know where I could get this cable, or what it would be called other than "external guncon cable"?

I am also willing to get one from anyone who happens to have a spare, if the price is right

well I only see one overpriced one that is what originally comes with the guncon, all the others look like you can only plug in one guncon, where I was hoping to use this for multiplayer at some point, thanks though, I'll definitly be watching the original one to see if the price goes down

bread's done
Back