The "F___ you JolietJake, you suck!'' OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to go to the doctor, because I was having flu-like symptoms, kidney pain and a weak prostate. :'[

The doctor thinks it's because I have a case of the Maklersheds... I didn't realize that I was constipated until that point.

I normally boo boo three or four times a day -- lately, I don't even remember going!

[quote name='Brak']I had to go to the doctor, because I was having flu-like symptoms, kidney pain and a weak prostate. :'[

The doctor thinks it's because I have a case of the Maklersheds... I didn't realize that I was constipated until that point.

I normally boo boo three or four times a day -- lately, I don't even remember going![/quote]

That explains your back pain too, you've been packing fudge .

[quote name='Moxio']Preordered what? P4?[/QUOTE]
CoD:WaW for the beta. I preorder P4 yesterday for like $32 at Amazon. Don't know if I'll actually buy it yet though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That explains your back pain too, you've been packing fudge .[/QUOTE]
Nah. My back pain is a separate entity.

I - legit - violently threw my back out three or four times in the past two weeks.

Did you try drinking prune juice Brak? After my wife had a c-section with my son she couldn't poop for like 4 days without medecine, she was in major pain, on the 5th day one nurse told her she should drink prune juice, she brought her some and that did the trick....give it a shot.

[quote name='Moxio']Does booboo mean poopoo or peepee?[/QUOTE]
Poopin'.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did you try drinking prune juice Brak? After my wife had a c-section with my son she couldn't poop for like 4 days without medecine, she was in major pain, on the 5th day one nurse told her she should drink prune juice, she brought her some and that did the trick....give it a shot.[/QUOTE]
My mom said she was gonna get some for me. :cool:

I'm also gonna buy some of that fiber mix, too.

I've never had a bout with Maklershedding constipation before... :whistle2:k

I hope the doctor is right, though -- my kidney was absolutely killing me.

There's this stuff too:
activia_8x_frva_.jpg

Bake-ster; Moneymakester.

Most people on Xbox LIVE think my gamertag is "Baxter", but one kid threw me for a loop and called me "Bayxter".

The B-B-B-B-Butcher, the B-B-B-B-Bayxter and the C-C-C-C-Candlestick Mayxter.

[quote name='Moxio']JFD no one cares about your digestive problems. Seriously.

Also, lmk if you want some MS points. Seriously.[/quote]

I want some MS points...seriously.

When I'm doing exemplary during an Xbox LIVE game, I'll shout out "B-B-B-B-BAYXTER!"

It's like I'm remixing what I'm sayin' as I'm sayin' it, gnome sayin'?

It's contagious. :cool:

I don't care.

You'd be surprised by how many people on Xbox LIVE - legit - pronounce "fa9et" like "faygit".

[quote name='Brak']When I'm doing exemplary during an Xbox LIVE game, I'll shout out "B-B-B-B-BAYXTER!"

It's like I'm remixing what I'm sayin' as I'm sayin' it, gnome sayin'?

It's contagious. :cool:[/quote]

Oh, I always thought that you scream "B-B-B-B-BAYXTER!" out loud when you do a pop shot.

It sounds more like "Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-BAYXtuh!!!"

And what ze Hell is a "pop shot"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back