The Fifth Annual CAG NCAA March Madness Contest (Winning Scenarios in Post #266)

Well, best I can finish now is 4th, which is out of the running for the prizes, so my bracket is done. I will concentrate my efforts on rooting for the home team now. Go Missouri! (even though they knocked me out)

D'oh! I had Kansas as an upset pick for the Final Four. That really hurt me today. Still, I did pick Missouri and I have them going to the championship game. If that slim possibility comes true I can still win ;).

I've still got a chance of winning it all, even though I'm currently in 122nd place. I need for UNC, Louisville, Pitt, and UConn to win this weekend. Then I need UConn and Pitt to be in the final game, with Pitt winning.

My brackets fell apart early and often, so I haven't checked in on them for a while. Surprised to see that I'm 31st; that's better than I thought. Way out of the running, of course, but it feels like a small moral victory I guess. Memphis is my only Final Four team that's out, so maybe I can inch up a bit more before it's all done.

:rofl:

Well, my bracket absolutely imploded today. I had Pitt vs Missouri in the championship game.

So long and good luck to those who remain - see you next year ;).

Alright, the Final Four has been set with North Carolina, Connecticut, Michigan State, and Villanova. With that in mind, there's now enough teams that I can write up a few scenarios to show who the winners will be depending on what the outcomes are for these games:

If Michigan State beats UConn, Villanova beats UNC, and Michigan State beats Villanova, the top three are:

1. v1etr1ce
2. Splatoon
3. evildeadjedi

If Michigan State beats UConn, Villanova beats UNC, and Villanova beats Michigan State, the top three are:

1. v1etr1ce
2. mebegod
3. Splatoon

If UConn beats Michigan State, Villanova beats UNC, and UConn beats Villanova, the top three are:

1. BigDirty
2. Josef
3. slidecage

If UConn beats Michigan State, Villanova beats UNC, and Villanova beats UConn, the top three are:

1. BigDirty
2. mebegod
3. Josef

If UConn beats Michigan State, UNC beats Villanova, and UConn beats UNC, the top three are:

1. slidecage
2. muzras
3. lostpirate

If UConn beats Michigan State, UNC beats Villanova, and UNC beats UConn, the top three are:

1. menewbe
2. mattn629
3. jlweis13

If Michigan State beats UConn, UNC beats Villanova, and Michigan State beats UNC, the top three are:

1. v1etr1ce
2. Splatoon
3. evildeadjedi

If Michigan State beats UConn, UNC beats Villanova, and UNC beats Michigan State, the top three are:

1. v1etr1ce
2. Splatoon
3. evildeadjedi

So if Michigan State beats UConn, v1etr1ce automatically wins first place. Splatoon would be second place automatically as long as Villanova doesn't win the title in that same scenario and evildeadjedi follows him at third, as well.

Good luck to those still in the picture for next weekend's games.

funny thing is i think in the last 2 years i could always place in the top 3 coming into the final weekend , then all of my #$#$#$#$# team lose LOL

Come on UCONN win it .... knew duke would choke

[quote name='slidecage']funny thing is i think in the last 2 years i could always place in the top 3 coming into the final weekend , then all of my #$#$#$#$# team lose LOL

Come on UCONN win it .... knew duke would choke[/quote]

I agreeZ teh Duke SUX-sorz and iz GheyZzz zz z z z zzz!

check this out :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYOgC2Qbqh4

these are pretty funnyz too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ2yvL9E4R8&feature=channel_page

'Wich boy, MuthaFocka lolz =====> throw some cheez on it;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gVr5kfrkwg&feature=channel_page

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Haha it's either 1st or nothing for me. GO MICHIGAN ST!!!

Then lose to NOVA or UNC ;)[/quote]

Ha, you and me are joined at the hip man. War UNC!

Congrats to my fellow winners and thanks for the participation of everyone!

Even though I have UNC winning tomorrow I hope Mich St beats them! GO BIG TEN!

meep meepz. DAMN UCONN-sorz! Needed ya to win to keep Mii bracketz aliveZ. :whistle2:(

Thankz for runnning teh contestz guIseZ. wuz muchiez fun-sorz. ^_^z

Congrats to the winners:

First Place: v1etr1ce
Second Place: Splatoon
Third Place: evildeadjedi

I'll be in contact with you by tomorrow at the latest to get prizes sorted out. Thanks to everyone that participated and I hope to see you again for next year's contest.

bread's done
Back