The Finished Homework and Time to Play Games OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

b3b0p

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Greetings fellow students (of all ages)!

This is my last semester. I have 1 class. No job. And just finished my homework. It is now time to catch up with my gaming!

However, I thought I would start this lame thread for fun. To see what other fellow students are doing, playing, have plans for, etc.

In my defense of seeming like I am slacking I am graduating in May and I have a follow up interview in Dallas in one month. I have already had quite a few interviews and have good prospects of one local and a few out of towners. The one class I am taking is considered one of the hardest courses in my major. I know, I am so on the edge. I have heard the recruiters ask to see if you took it.

I would have graduated last semester, but I way over did it with my course load. Wanted to take certain classes (for fun!) because it was my last semester and unfortunately they were the hardest courses offered and required the most time. One professor called me insane and the head of the department mentioned that if he was my adviser he wouldn't have let me do that. I had more homework than time. Anyway, I'm still a student, for a couple months and taking damn near as much advantage of that as possible.

And just to make sure I rub it in. I have no expenses, as in I have to spend $0.00 to live very comfortably. My only expense is my video games. Only for 2 more months though. After that I have buy a place, a car (dad loaner), bills, food, blah blah...

Think I'll go play Tales of Eternia now while all my friends are at school and work.

Oh, let me try rubbing it in one more time, the next homework assignment won't be posted until next Friday. It's vacation time!

My dads exact repsonse to this is, "Disgusting."

[quote name='crazytalkx']I want to post here before a possible lock adding to my post count because I have nothing better to do.[/QUOTE]

In before the lock works just as well ;)

[quote name='crazytalkx']I want to post here before a possible lock adding to my post count because I have nothing better to do.[/quote]

If the lock ever comes?

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back