The first/original Cut The Rope (Free Edition/Version 1.4.1) for Android

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
I happened upon this deal by accident and figured it had for sure been posted here (which has typically turned out to be the case when I try to post). I did my search of the forums, found nothing, and decided I'd post it anyhow. This game usually costs through the Google Play or Amazon stores, and I haven't seen this version of the game on either of those two app stores.

All you have to get this awesome game for free (well it's ad supported, but the ads are really minimal) is to download first the Opera browser through Google plays app store. Open the Opera browser and on their start page click on the Opera Mobile Store (I believe that's what they call it). Next the game's ad supported free version should be on the first page of apps. Just go through motions (i.e. download it, etc.) and you should now have a complete version (at least to the best of my knowledge) of the game without having to pay for it (a few ads, come on).

Edit: After searching the Google Play Store for the game, it seems as of May 17 the free version has been added to the Google Play Store. Not sure if this is still as much of a deal as maybe a notice, so hopefully this might help someone at least. When I downloaded this game through the Opera store, there hadn't been a free version added to the Google Play store and I hadn't thought of checking Google's app store before posting, believing that Opera had some exclusive contract or such with the Cut The Rope (Zeptolabs) people.

Edit Again: The version on the Google Play Store says it is 1.0, whereas the version on the Opera app store reads as 1.4.1 which has many more levels (I think it's the most complete up to date version available with all the levels, so this may still very well be a solid deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the deal.... In my quest to get this game for free I dropped a .99cent bill on the floor and said hey I can just buy it on google play

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Congratulations~... You managed to kill that boss, you see-~...[/QUOTE]

Now you're a hero
you managed to beat the whole damn ga-ame
we're happy you made it
but how are you gonna spend the rest of this da-ay
maybe watch a video
maybe press refresh and start again

Guess that's what I deserve, smug comments. Was trying to just throw this option/deal out to someone who might want the game. If you don't like the deal, then don't post.

Great games, but yeah they recently released 'free' version of the original and Experiments. You can find them under the 'New Free' section in the Play Store.

[quote name='HaloGX']Great games, but yeah they recently released 'free' version of the original and Experiments. You can find them under the 'New Free' section in the Play Store.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but the one on the play store is only version 1.0. This one's 1.4.1

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Yeah, but the one on the play store is only version 1.0. This one's 1.4.1[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI, even free games get updated. This is a must buy game anyway both CTR and CTR: Experiments. "Where's My Water"? is another must have. All three are brilliant games. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back