The "For How Much Time Did You Wii Today?" Thread

Who's The Twitch Now?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Don't worry about game times; that's stupid. Daily and everly totals.

Today:

About 6 and-a-half hours.

Total for ever and ever (IE: In the 24 waking hours since I got it yesterday):

13 hours and 45 minutes.

More than half my life is Wii.

How awesome is that?

Haha.

Go.

Wow, that's a lot of Wii. Would be a lot more for me if I didn't decide to go to work today, but:

Today:
1:25

Total:
5:10

About half of that is Wii Sports, a third Mii channel, and a third Trauma Center.

let's see...

about 5 hours yesterday, 3 hours today.

except 1:30 of today's time was from 12 to 1:30 this morning on Zelda. the other 1:30 was on Capcom vs. Snk 2 on the Cube (fucking awesome with the Hori pad.)

about to throw in a few more hours of Zelda.

Can't wait to go back in 5 years and tally up EXACTLY how much of my life is spent playing games :lol:

I only got to play for about an hour today. I had work after school. I squeezed in as much Wii time as I could before I had to leave. I can't wait for the long Thanksgiving break. I'm gunna have so much Wii time!

I too had a lot of work today, but I logged 00:41.
Yesterday was 04:31

Am I the only one who is border-line excited to turn the Wii off? The anticipation of the lovely glowing slot...

I damn near squeel when I see it light up.

[quote name='Apossum']let's see...

about 5 hours yesterday, 3 hours today.

except 1:30 of today's time was from 12 to 1:30 this morning on Zelda. the other 1:30 was on Capcom vs. Snk 2 on the Cube (fucking awesome with the Hori pad.)

about to throw in a few more hours of Zelda.

Can't wait to go back in 5 years and tally up EXACTLY how much of my life is spent playing games :lol:[/quote]Hmm.... does it track GameCube time?

One improvement I'm hoping for in a firmware update is consolidating each item for a given day. So one listing for Mii Channel instead of a sequential "5 minutes of Mii Channel, then 2 minutes of Wii Shop, and then 3 more minutes of Mii Channel." And when doing that, it should free up space to list everything instead of "Other."

[quote name='Blaine']I too had a lot of work today, but I logged 00:41.
Yesterday was 04:31

Am I the only one who is border-line excited to turn the Wii off? The anticipation of the lovely glowing slot...

I damn near squeel when I see it light up.[/quote]

Mine has never lit up. Nobody sends me stuff :cry:

Wow, I think I might be enjoying my Wii a little too much :O

5:18 tonight
and
14:13 yesterday
My total is 19:31

probably 50/50 with Wii Sports and Zelda

[quote name='d00k']Mine has never lit up. Nobody sends me stuff :cry:[/quote]

I've had you added to my list since day 1. You gotta add me to yours and I'll send ya stuff.

[quote name='Blaine']I've had you added to my list since day 1. You gotta add me to yours and I'll send ya stuff.[/quote]
Okey dokey! I'll add you right now.

*Edit* I must be doing something wrong because I can't send anything to you. That option is selectable...

bread's done
Back