The Free Stuff After GCO Discount Thread!

darthbudge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Well as I was looking around I saw that there were alot of threads for the different free things after the $10 GCO discount. So what I thought is that I could make a thread and any time you find something that is free or costs under a dollar with the GCO discount you could post it here and I will add it to the OP. Remember this can be on any site that excepts GCO, also please posts deals even if you think no one might be interested because there might be somebody that is interested.

EDIT: Also please if you try to buy one of these items and they are no longer free, let me know and I will remove them.

EDIT NUMERO DOS!: I suggest using a service called 10minutemail, to create a temporary email for you to order with. However with this you won't be able to check order status. Buy hey, free is free.

Free Things:
Kingston 1GB SD Card.
Kingston 1GB Data Traveler Flash Drive.
Foo Fighters: Echoes, Silence, Patience, And Grace.
Kid Rock: Rock N Roll Jesus
USRobotics USB Speakerphone.
HP Multipurpose Paper 500 Sheets!
Barry Manilow Greatest Songs of the 70s.
Mini Digital Keychain Camera.
XFX XGear PC/PS2 Wireless Controller.
HRL Tech Multi Use Car Charger.
6VNICD Rechargeable Battery Two Pack.
31 Pc. Screwdriver, Bit Driver, Prescision Screwdriver Set. *Currently Unavailible.*
XtremeHD HDMI to HDMI 1.3 6ft Cable. *Currently Unavailible*
RCA Lightweight Headphones!
DS Lite Travel Kit!

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I got the flash driver for 77 cents after tax.[/quote] THOSE BASTARDS! you should sue em for misrepresenting the "free after Google Check out" claim. Sue em for all 77 cents, sure it will cost 10,000 times that much to sue but ITS THE PRINCIPAL OF THE MATTER.

but seriously, 77 cents for 1GB flash drive... thats a good deal (thats even below cost for the raw material..maybe)

[quote name='shyataroo']THOSE BASTARDS! you should sue em for misrepresenting the "free after Google Check out" claim. Sue em for all 77 cents, sure it will cost 10,000 times that much to sue but ITS THE PRINCIPAL OF THE MATTER.

but seriously, 77 cents for 1GB flash drive... thats a good deal (thats even below cost for the raw material..maybe)[/quote]

Actually they took off the tax now. :lol:

[quote name='shyataroo']no you don't need a credit card, you need a Checking account though. And GCO is Google Checkout.[/quote]

You need a cc to check out.

It really makes me hurt inside to know that I bought a 1gb flash drive at Best buy two years ago, on sale, for over a $100, just to bust it accidently and couldn't return it. Now, that same size thing is going for less than a dollar with this deal, and $10 without it.

That and I got like 12 1-4 GB Flash drives lying around from similar deals such as this. :)

[quote name='nyj1218']is this thread also for items $10 before shipping or $10.00 with free shipping only? i got a this cd and only payed the $1.90 s+h http://www.buy.com/prod/graduation-explicit-version/q/loc/109/205135700.html

also i wanted to know what the cheapest item available on the site is. i want something thats 9.99 before shipping :( i see music downloads are .79 but i was curious if theres anything else[/quote]

I want to try it keep so that it is 100% Free or if you total comes out to under a dollar.

Also please find every random thing that is free. You never know when someone might be looking for that random item.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Manga fans will love the fact that some manga that costs $5.99+shipping is free! Sadly, this applies to old manga that was released a few years ago.
Free JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Vol.1![/quote]

Actually, the item has to be $10 or greater to receive the promotional discount. Not a bad idea though. You could probably buy something like Basilisk or Blade of the Immortal for $1.

Just for future reference, in order to actually get it for free, the item needs to be exactly $10.00 (so GCO works), and free shipping (the green truck, the blue truck is free shipping after $25.) Note, that is only if you want it free. Otherwise you can get some cheap stuff after GCO.

- TJ

Got my free SD cards, and I was disappointed that it didn't work with my mp3 player for some reason, even though other Kingston cards did work. A shame that they remade the SD card instead of continuing production on an older model.

got my 1gb flash drive in the mail friday. I want to order some more for friends, but do you have to have a different CC everytime or just a different gco account?

[quote name='ryoga79']got my 1gb flash drive in the mail friday. I want to order some more for friends, but do you have to have a different CC everytime or just a different gco account?[/quote] Different GCO account. I've used my CC everytime.

sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! an ordering I shall go. and it can all just go to the same addy and all, just with a different gco and all?

[quote name='ryoga79']sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! an ordering I shall go. and it can all just go to the same addy and all, just with a different gco and all?[/quote] I spaced mine out, but yes that's what I did.

[quote name='Mako1215']I spaced mine out, but yes that's what I did.[/QUOTE]

How long would you wait? like I said, I got my 1gb drive on friday.

[quote name='ryoga79']How long would you wait? like I said, I got my 1gb drive on friday.[/quote]
I dont even know. I was at school. So I had it shipped to my house. Everytime I would actually be home my stuff was already here. So I'd go with anywhere from a week to 2 weeks.

[quote name='OneReallyTallJew']The 1 gb SD card and Usb drive aren't free anymore. They're $6 after GCO... just a heads up.

- TJ[/quote]

Thanks I wil edit the OP acordingly.

bread's done
Back