The Fruity Little Club OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothic Walrus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
We're all here today because Chef has been such an important part of our lives. A lot of us don't agree with the choices Chef has made in the past few days. Some of us feel hurt and confused that he seemed to turn his back on us. But we can't let the events of the last week take away the memories of how much Chef made us smile. I'm gonna remember Chef as the jolly old guy who broke into song. I'm gonna remember chef as the guy who gave us advice to live by. So you see, we shouldn't be mad at Chef for leaving us. We should be mad at that fruity little club for scrambling his brains.

South_Park_Xenu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']First Bernie Mac, The Chef. Who's next?

My internet is out at home. :([/QUOTE]

soul_men.jpg

:shock:

Let's hope this isn't a sign of anything. :pray:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']First Bernie Mac, The Chef. Who's next?

My internet is out at home. :([/quote]

I dunno... was bernie mac a scientologist, by chance? cause then it'd be another middle aged famous black scientologist. will smith might be a little young though...

[quote name='Rocko']That would be so creepy if Jackson died.[/quote]

scientology... mmmmm mmmm, bitch. it'll get ya dead!

[quote name='Mojimbo']Get off of rich white guys' dick, lordwow.[/QUOTE]

I forgot how wonderfully communism has worked out :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']You gonna get surgery on your wrist? Or specific treatment at least?[/quote]

No idea, gotta see what's up first. Which is why I hope orthopedic doctors do wrists (I think they do, I believe orthopedics is tendons/muscles/ligaments in general), since I'll have to go tomorrow anyway to get my knee drained.

[quote name='lordwow']I forgot how wonderfully communism has worked out :cool:[/QUOTE]

Only a capitalist pig would mock the glorious achievements of the workers revolution.

I don't own a Wii, dc.

And I'm playing on the acolyte difficulty I think...I'll play it on a harder one next time if this is the 'easy' difficulty. On chapter 4 now.

I'm overclocking my computer when I get back to Austin. I've never done it before, but it seems like an easy enough thing to do.

What the fuck man!?

all of my gray shirts are ruined, everytime one of em comes outta the wash the collars are all turned orange and faded. shit sucks balls.

Making Chile Colorado, Homemade tortillas and mexican red rice.

[quote name='munch']This seems like a really good deal. I wish I had some cash for a TV.[/quote]

I was looking at that just a bit ago.

I'd love to bite, but I don't want to spend that much at the moment, and if I end up buying a TV at some point, I want 1080P.

[quote name='Moxio']I noticed that too. I thought with all the fuss about hydrodynamics, they'd take any earrings out.[/QUOTE]

Notice the Chinese swimmers have a piece of duct tape over the suit makers logo? (Speedo I think) I'm guessing that's being mandated by the gubment.

Actually a quick google reveals they have a deal with Nike which doesn't make those fancy schmancy suits so they did that as a compromise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back