The Funniest video i seen in Centuries

Why you cut the video in 13 seconds haha
And yes its funny,because of how serious she talks, but i agree with her.

I bet she goes off on her dad like this all the time.

It's not fair! I'm serious about this! Why can't you understand! :cry::cry::cry:

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']she wasn't cute enough to keep my attention once she started talking.[/QUOTE]
They can't all be like Boxxy.

I didn't make it through. She epic failed at 2:10

Her initial base argument is wanting to report harassment or racism. She "doesn't want to block them, I want them deleted".

Fast forward to 1:50

"And don't delete my video because I'm telling the truth, you gotta deal with it ok? people criticize my thoughts too, they criticize me when I don't do things right. but I don't delete their voice. you can't do that ok?"

So she wants the voices she finds offensive deleted. But censoring her is wrong.

And yes, it's HILARIOUS that she's acting like there's some guy sitting out there with a nametag that says "Hi, my name is YouTube." The sheer amount of moments where she looks to lose her train of thought and stare blankly at the camera is priceless. I wonder if a glimmer of alternate views or looking at things passed through and died just then.

P.S. Youtube really is one of the worst hives of scum and villany. It's like 4chan for 12-year olds without the caches of political activists.

Edit: Damn you OP. Curiosity got the best of me and I watched the rest. I laughed so hard I nearly cried.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']So she wants the voices she finds offensive deleted. But censoring her is wrong.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing.

Is it her first day on the internet? She's just now is learning Youtube is filled with a bunch of a-holes. People write hateful stuff just to get reactions like this. I'm sure most of them don't even mean the crap they write.

I can't imagine once she gets out into the real world and has to deal with real problems.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']It's like 4chan for 12-year olds without the caches of political activists.[/QUOTE]

12-year olds, and no idiotic "political activists"? Sounds like 4chan, about 4 or 5 years ago.

Also, I don't think that videos of any sort have existed for 200 years or more, making the pluralization of "century" in the thread title somewhat nonsensical.

I got to 1:50 before I gave up... my thoughts:

1) Get to the point, girl! It took til 1:05 before she actually said what she was upset about- the rest was just a bunch of 'don't delete it's important crap.'

2) How/Why excactly is Youtube repsonsible for stupid, racist fuckholes on the internet? Of all the sites, the forums, the 4chan-esque hovels, how did Youtube get singled out?

That's like the lady who came to my work and wanted me/my store to do something becuase her last skeins of yarn were dyed in Turkey and not the exact same shade as the ones she'd bought before. :roll:

bread's done
Back