The gameplay in GGT #93 is awesome, but the story kinda sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...

Just played online of LBP with yukine for a while. That's a lot of fun. You just keep going around, trying different levels, etc. It's a good time, mocking horrible levels and enjoying some good ones.

Oh my god. fuck you kendal, for telling me to play Rhapsody. I played 5 minutes and grew a fucking vagina.

It's going to be goozexed. I'll either get The Witcher or TWEWY in its place.

Does anyone want it before it goes to the gooz?

Today I played Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow on PSP, because I bought it at release, played it, and then my save got corrupted and I quit. So today I started over.

Also bought a rocking Zelda tee. Shirt not golf.

EDIT: lol Puma.

Well Hellsing Ultimate Vol. 4 was fucking outstanding. Definitely less action-focused than the previous vols., but what was there was damn good, and the story is finally kicking in like... hardcore. And that shit's actually good.

So much nazi shit, too, so LinkinPrime would prolly hate it.

[quote name='daroga']I want a Zelda golf tee. :whistle2:k[/quote]

A Master Sword golf tee would be awesome!

Somebody make it happen!!

Huh... Dead Space got a good review score. I'll keep an eye out for the other places' scores and then pick up the PC version if it seems like a winner.

Ugh, now I gotta go buy another copy of WoW to do this triple XP refer-a-friend crap. Good thing I have a lot of GS credit...but if I had known, I would've picked up a copy for $10 at those sales earlier. Dammit. Luckily, my co-worker is footing half the bill since he gets the 3x XP too.

Oh yeah, I d/l Quore ep 5 just to see what it was like and to check out the Valkyria Chronicles demo... I'd like the 5 or 6 minutes of my life back I spent watching Quore. But on the bright side the Valkyria Chronicles demo was pretty awesome.

[quote name='distgfx']Who cares about GGT's story, as long as the gameplay's good.

No 200 dorra for you puma.[/quote]

If I can get my zune sold tonight along with a few games an iTouch will be mine!

I'm strongly considering ordering a Mayflash sometime this week. Mainly because I've fallen in love with KoF XI and want a stick for it.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Oh my god. fuck you kendal, for telling me to play Rhapsody. I played 5 minutes and grew a fucking vagina.

It's going to be goozexed. I'll either get The Witcher or TWEWY in its place.

Does anyone want it before it goes to the gooz?[/quote]

I beat the game, still have a penis. Sorry about your underpants situation. Rhapsody is a great game. You have no soul.

Gonna be picking up an Elite sometime soon. Sick of my non-HDMI having DVD drive dying, only 1 GB of space left having 360. Plus with the Elite, I will get to have black and pink controllers!

I'm excited for the day DarthPuma finally gets an iTouch. mostly cause its one of the few products that actually exceeds any expectations one could have for it. I got mine thinking it would be a neat replacement for my ipod, but i've developed an unhealthy codependent relationship with it.

And I just bought Silent Hill 5 randomly, gonna play it tonight.

And if anyone has complete copies of Parasite Eve I or II for sale, PM me.

Oh my god. fuck you kendal, for telling me to play Rhapsody. I played 5 minutes and grew a fucking vagina.

Just be thankful you didn't play 10 minutes or else the operation would be complete.

I'm debating on picking up Theresia for the DS when it comes out at the end of the month. What little I have read about the game has me interested in it.

nerd_logo_rbrain_small.jpg

I'm picturing this with headphones on... kinda. Any ideas? Off the top of my head I'm thinking of red and blue also.

[quote name='KingBroly']Isn't button mashing your first instinct in any fighting game?[/quote]

True.

This game is much harder to learn than SC. I can't even find a good newbie site lol.

I couldn't even learn SCIV. Well...I didn't really try. But I guess I was a bit put off by looking at movesets of some characters, and they were 40-90 moves per or something crazy like that.

I guess that's why I prefer Smash Bros. over most fighting games. Really simple to learn all of a characters' moves.

I'm still not sold on the new Spider-man game yet... the last few game left a bitter taste in my mouth. I might pick this game up after a few price drops.

[quote name='distgfx']Hell yea! That game's combat better be as fun as it looks.[/QUOTE]

I have pretty high hopes for it. I really hope it's an awesome game. If not I'll cry :cry:

Unrelated, a friend of mine claimed that Excite Truck is a good game, and then went even further to say it's a better game than Wipeout HD. Makes me sad.

[quote name='KingBroly']I couldn't even learn SCIV. Well...I didn't really try. But I guess I was a bit put off by looking at movesets of some characters, and they were 40-90 moves per or something crazy like that.

I guess that's why I prefer Smash Bros. over most fighting games. Really simple to learn all of a characters' moves.[/quote]

I'm terrible at SC, but learning the moves isn't really that hard. Online tutorials help a lot.

[quote name='whoknows']I have pretty high hopes for it. I really hope it's an awesome game. If not I'll cry :cry:

Unrelated, a friend of mine claimed that Excite Truck is a good game, and then went even further to say it's a better game than Wipeout HD. Makes me sad.[/quote]

It may be the first spiderman game I enjoy.

Excite Truck > Wipeout HD? Err ... I strongly disagree.

[quote name='distgfx']It may be the first spiderman game I enjoy.

Excite Truck > Wipeout HD? Err ... I strongly disagree.[/QUOTE]

I actually enjoyed the PS1/DC Spider-Man game, and the first Spider-Man movie game. I know the DC game is still good, but it's been years since I've played the movie one.

[quote name='whoknows']I actually enjoyed the PS1/DC Spider-Man game, and the first Spider-Man movie game. I know the DC game is still good, but it's been years since I've played the movie one.[/quote]

Oooh, the PSX spiderman was very good. The movie one however... I did not like it. The PSX one had a good amount of humor and really fun gameplay at the time. Can't say the same for the spiderman based off of the movie.

I don't know that I'd compare Wipeout HD and Excite Truck at all.

That being said, Excite Truck is a great, fun game, is vastly under-rated, and was lost in the launch of the Wii when everyone was playing Tennis with their grandma and breaking their TVs.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Maximum Carnage was my favorite Spider-Man game.[/quote]

Oh god, I used to play that game as a kid all the time. It was ridiculously fun then and it still is now.

So Little Big Planet is a couple weeks away. We need to arrange a GGT night. Obviously the first night for those who didn't get the beta(me) will be busy making naughty levels and figures. So maybe Thursday or Friday?

I used to have Maximum Carnage. I remember that game was fucking hard. I'd always die on the stage with the Green goblin flying shit. Never got passed it.

Dammit. You guys are making me want to go to Half.com and pick up MC. I rented that game when I was younger and always wanted to own it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back