The GameQuest Direct Reprints Thread - Fatal Frame 2 & 3 (PS2) Confirmed - FF2 $30 AC

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
3/3 UPDATE: Fatal Frame II is now $29.99 ($20 off) with coupon code CAGFRAME. Ends Wednesday, March 5th.

2/26 UPDATE: Fatal Frame 2 & 3 (PS2) Confirmed

Here's the latest official reprint news from GameQuestDirect:

We have reprinted limited quantities of Fatal Frame 2 and Fatal Frame 3 for PS2. The game will be reintroduced to the marketplace at $49.99. We will be holding an exclusive 48 hour sale for CAG members from March 4th to March 5th for one of the games. Coupon code will be announced next Monday on CAG.

Fatal Frame 2 and 3 will be available for sale on GQD this Thursday.
9/10 UPDATE: Gauntlet Dark Legacy (GC) confirmed

8/21 UPDATE: Just got an email from GQD telling me about these 4 upcoming reprints. Next week, we should be receiving some coupon codes.

Suikoden V (PS2)
Monster Hunter (PSP)
Resident Evil (GC)
Resident Evil Zero (GC)

This is the thread for you to post what games you would like to return the marketplace via reprints.
Word on the street is that Monster Hunter (PSP) is on deck.

Brigandine for PSOne. They seems to have good relationship with Atlus, Capcom, Konami so any PS and PS 2 games from those companies should be possible. I think Monster Hunter is a bad choice to get a reprint. While it is worth good money right now, not sure it would still be in demand with the sequel coming in a month.

[quote name='suko_32']Suikoden II if possible.[/quote]

I second that!

I would like to see reprints of any of the following:
Persona
Suikoden
Thousand Arms

A Gamestop I go to has about 5 mint/complete copies of this game.
[quote name='devildr1ver']Capcom vs Snk 2 for Ps2 !!!!!

Can't find that freaking game anywhere except ebay[/quote]

Just pick the rarest/most in demand games on PS1 and PS2, the rarest GBA games, rarest DS games etc. and print them all.

All the Shin Megami games, all the Persona, Suikoden, etc. etc.

Hell, just reprint 95% of the Atlus portfolio/library.

How can this gamesquestdirect do this, by the way? Sign a deal with the original publisher/developer/manufacturer, get a master print and just pound out the CDs/DVDs/cartridges?

I haven't checked their website in awhile, but I'd like to see these reprints:
GBA:
River City Ransom
Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival
Classic NES Series (all of them)

Dreamcast:
Starlancer
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Shenmue II (import with region converter or an actual NTSC version)
Bleemcast Discs (all 3)

GCN:
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Ikaruga
Alien Homind
Pokemon Box
Zelda Master Quest

PSone:
Suikoden (both)
Time Crisis (original didn't show up in the search on GameQuest's website)
Castlevania (Chronicles and Symphony of the Night)
Valkyrie Profile
Alundra (both)

A local store is having a sale on Dreamcast games possibly until the end of time... I could get Starlancer and RE3 for some unfortunate soul (especially if said store keeps putting DC RE3 in the PS1 section... sigh).

[quote name='naes']A Gamestop I go to has about 5 mint/complete copies of this game.[/quote]

i just checked gamestop.com and one local gamestop has about 4 or 5 of them, i know what im buying later on :D

Electroplankton would rock, as would Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. However I doubt a reprint for either is likely.

[quote name='Porksta']
The Guy Game[/quote]

Wasn't that recalled due to underage boobies in it? Plus its listed on their site already for around 45 bucks I think.

Some of the ones I'd be interested in:
GCN:
Skies of Arcadia Legends

Xbox:
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

PS2:
Rez
SMT: DDS1
SMT: DDS2
SMT: N

Marvel vs Capcom isn't possible for a reprint. The only way it would ever happen is if Capcom somehow regained the Marvel license. Until then, it's more Marvel Nemesis for you.

[quote name='shrike4242']
GCN:
Skies of Arcadia Legends
PS2:
Rez[/QUOTE]I thought these did get reprinted.

Personally, I'd like Suikoden I & II.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - PS1

and Suikoden II- so I can see how overhyped it is :p

[quote name='Calamityuponthee']Don't think they are gonna reprint Suikoden II, though you can all get your hopes up ;)[/quote]

We also didn't expect Rhapsody and Persona 2, but look what happened there.

[quote name='Calamityuponthee']Don't think they are gonna reprint Suikoden II, though you can all get your hopes up ;)[/QUOTE]
actually that make sense. GQD already said they are only interest in games that have high value. So why hasnt it gotten a reprint by now with or without CAG suggestions? Could it be Konami saying no?

[quote name='Scorch']We also didn't expect Rhapsody and Persona 2, but look what happened there.[/QUOTE]

That was how many years ago? (not sure myself, but I remember it being AT LEAST 2)

Personally I don't care if it's reprinted, I got mine for 30$ and it's a great game that everyone should enjoy.

I just don't think they'll be reprinting anything from the original PS1 anymore. We'll see.

IMO, they would have reprinted it a long time ago, as it's the first thing that comes to mind when this topic comes up.

I second Intelligent Qube, since my procrastinating ass seems to miss out on every REASONABLY priced copy I've ever finally found.

Oh and a reprint of the original Silent Hill and maybe 2 and 3 would be nice too, specially if the reprint of 3 included the soundtrack.

Then again, I currently own every one of the games I just mentioned, except IQ and many more(as is mentioned in my Rare/Uncommon/Sought After game thread).

Marvel VS Capcom 2, on any system really. PS2, DC or Xbox.

I want a DC version of Ikaruga that is region set for the US. A GC reprint is nice too.

I want Rez back.

Rare PS1 RPGS would also be nice seeing as how there is no other way I can afford them. Maybe in like a game pack, where you buy a like 3 games for $100. That would be great.

Everyone please stop suggesting the Marvel vs. Capcom games. They can't be done. If you think EA or Activision (who the hell has the Marvel license anyways?) would let the general public know how good Marvel games were before they got their mitts on them, you're nuts.

Anyhow, Suikoden II and Persona for me. I would say Valkyrie Profile but I don't think that's possible either. The packaging would need to be changed to reflect Square and Enix being one company now. Furthermore stuff within the game's title screen and whatnot would have to be altered. I don't think they can or would do that.

[quote name='Licasguy']I would like to see any of the following-

Suikoden 2

Thousand Arms

Persona

Valkyrie Profile

Breath of Fire 3[/QUOTE]

doubtful they would reprint thousand arms. its either been reprinted once and its sort of common now *unless prices went up * used to be under 20 on ebay. no real reason to reprint vp or breath of fire 3 since both are on the psp and easy to come by

i doubt they can do persona 1 why do part 2 first if they would allow you to do part 1 . same with suikoden highly doubtful

personally i know myself i would never pay 50 bucks (what they probally be) for any ps1 reprint game

panzar dragoons for the saturn. would never fly cause how many people even have saturns now. Hell if you wanted the game why didnt you buy it for 10 bucks when the saturn was dying LOL

people have been asking for suikoden 2 for years and it wont happen. They will not allow a reprint when 1&2 are working their way over for the psp. Maybe work with the company to get that game on the psp then a reprint for the ps 1

you be looking at 20 or 30 tops and they would have to sell a hell of a lot to break even

personally i wouldnt want to see any reprints on the normal systems. I mean who wants to play old PS ONE GAMES. i know that even though i own alot of great games on the ps1 i probally will never go back to play them cause the graphics are so bad now

[quote name='depascal22']Marvel vs Capcom isn't possible for a reprint. The only way it would ever happen is if Capcom somehow regained the Marvel license. Until then, it's more Marvel Nemesis for you.[/quote]

Which is crazy. I bet a reprint of Marvel vs Capcom 2 would easily outsell any Marvel Nemesis 2 EA has up their sleeves.

bread's done
Back