The Gameslag Initiative (name not final)

Exu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
217 (100%)
Alright so I've had this idea going around in my head for a while, popping up in casual conversation from time to time, and a friend sort of prodded me into mentioning it on here.

Now as we know, some games out there are bad, but people still have their reasons for playing them. Say for example, Avatar or King Kong on Xbox 360 for people who prefer achievements to fun.

Now the idea I had is to obtain say, a "communal" copy of Avatar (or other game), unless someone else here is willing to use theirs. It's okay, you can admit if you own it, you're among friends. I personally have the shame of owning Fuzion Frenzy 2.

The plan would be thus. The game would be stripped of the case and manual, as a simple paper slipcase and small jiffy bag would drive the postage right down to mere pennies.
So, you get Avatar through your letterbox, pop the disc in, mash B a lot, then send the disc along to the next person.

Now if this were to happen, would you be up for it?

i guess if you found enough acheivement whores it could work

homie dont play like that though

i might have misunderstood.
if you are talking about a system in which people dont want to own the game and just want to play it then yes this is a good idea, imo it would only work with a very small amount of people though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Works kinda like my current system; buy cheap online then sell for same or slightly less on Ebay.

bread's done
Back