2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. They seem to have taken away all of the reasonable shipping options, even for Elite. The only free option for a 100 dollar order is "no rush shipping" that takes 5-14 days. Killed Cag16 and killed free shipping; HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
On the app I'm seeing 3 different free shipping options for a $39.99 item I have in my cart. No Hurry, Value, and Two Day (I'm elite pro).

There's a trade in special for $20 off new games/pre orders depending on what you trade in. So is that any new game or a new as in recent game? Cause if I can trade in red dead and get $20 off a black Friday game that's essentially like getting $50 credit for it.

There's a trade in special for $20 off new games/pre orders depending on what you trade in. So is that any new game or a new as in recent game? Cause if I can trade in red dead and get $20 off a black Friday game that's essentially like getting $50 credit for it.
Please look back 7 posts before yours.

I sold all 3 copies of NCAA Football 14. I was going to get more by selling them. I just pray for Return to Dreamland and Path of Destruction to go back to $20.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Anyone have experience trading in a dualshock 4 that is missing the barcode sticker on the back? Controller works fine, I'm just curious how much they care about that part.

I don't know if it's been share before, but I just got back from gamestop and bought the new zelda champion book. If you buy their tote bag you can get $40 off the price of the book. That's a pretty good deal if anyone is either on the fence or was actually looking forward to getting it.

Ugh is GamStop really only doing B2G1 on last gen this year? This throws off my whole weekend hunting plans....

If only the GS's around me at least had a decent Vita selection I might still be able to use this.

I saw on Reddit this morning that Fry's Food has a digital coupon deal where you can get $10 off a purchase of three GameStop and/or Thinkgeek gift cards of minimum $25 each there if you add the digital coupon. Expires 11/26. I know people are going to ask me a thousand questions, but I live in VA where they don't even have Fry's stores, but this deal might be available to Kroger customers as well:

https://www.frysfood.com/c/save--10-00-on-your-grocery-purchase-coupon/800000011743

Do me a favor and click the damn link and read what the terms are before saying that I'm not helping you by providing more information. I'm at work right now, busy trying to earn a living! And people bitching instead of saying they appreciate the information isn't helpful.

That is all.
Just got home from work and checked the Kroger website, and the digital coupon for saving $10 when you buy 3 GameStop and/or Thinkgeek gift cards of $25 or more each is available to Kroger customers as well. You just have to log in on the website and find it under digital coupon. Then, add it to your card. Again, expires 11/26.

Just got home from work and checked the Kroger website, and the digital coupon for saving $10 when you buy 3 GameStop and/or Thinkgeek gift cards of $25 or more each is available to Kroger customers as well. You just have to log in on the website and find it under digital coupon. Then, add it to your card. Again, expires 11/26.
Ralph's is a Kroger brand in SoCal. Ralph's also has the coupon via the Ralph's app.

No, those don't trade at all. I brought mine in and they wouldn't take it.

You need the PS4 + Controller + power cable + HDMI + USB cable
True. I was denied the ps4 wired headset trade in.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I might trade in my Switch to get a new Switch this week. Nintendo just released a video with tips about what to do before you trade yours in.

Dunno if this has been posted here yet, but here is it. It might help you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO0FN7WbRQ0

Did you happen to get the $180 switch deal from earlier today?
NOTSUREIF.jpg

Can't find anything regarding this... Maybe best buy samsung pay thing, but otherwise nothing.

I bought a PS4 bundle yesterday to use my Quest coupon and points, then went to my main store to trade it in and they said my controller had "drifting issues" and tried to add a $50 refurb fee. I left.

TTGK1Kq.jpg

I bought a PS4 bundle yesterday to use my Quest coupon and points, then went to my main store to trade it in and they said my controller had "drifting issues" and tried to add a $50 refurb fee. I left.
Did you buy a new bundle or a used bundle? That's odd that the controller would be bad from a new bundle. Their standards for trading in used controllers is overkill now (they want brand new controllers according to the machine they hook it up to test it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back