2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made my second order and used my GS giftcard and it looks like it didn't go through? I screenshotted the order confirmation...but nothing is showing in my order history.

EDIT: Nvm. It just took a while to load (~15-20 minutes).

If anyone was interested, I ordered Detroit: Become Human, Nier Automata, God of War, and Fifa 19.

Did two orders using the app.  Said the orders went through, but nothing in my order history and no email yet....

Was that to get the email or were you able to check your order history?
The order history showed my first order almost immediately. Took 15-20 minutes for the second one to show. The email for the first order took longer than that and i'm still waiting for the email for my second order confirmation.

Okay.... I'm using web myself and still not getting it. Do you have to go through complete checkout process to see discount apply. Like, just before you submit the order?

Nope, Discount was applied when the items were added to the cart. Only thing was the shipping glitch, which I don't care if I pay or not.

Did 2 different transactions cos the first time was online, not all the games had updated prices. Managed to get through with confirmation numbers but nothing on the email nor on the order history yet. 

Hopefully these will go through! 

Can anyone see what 360 systems are working for the mail in rebate?
I got the white refurbished 4GB White S: https://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/consoles/xbox-360-s-4gb-system-white-gamestop-premium-refurbished/107560

The mail in rebate shows as a bonus! I initially viewed via the GameStop phone app and every single one showed as "not available", but glad the desk top is working accordingly. I would imagine these will set out quite quickly regardless of the X1 being backwards compatible.

I got the white refurbished 4GB White S: https://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/consoles/xbox-360-s-4gb-system-white-gamestop-premium-refurbished/107560

The mail in rebate shows as a bonus! I initially viewed via the GameStop phone app and every single one showed as "not available", but glad the desk top is working accordingly. I would imagine these will set out quite quickly regardless of the X1 being backwards compatible.
Did you get a sales receipt?

Last year, bought 1 360 online and it was a pain trying to get the rebate back.

Why are there 2 rdr2 PS4 Pro bundles, one for digital $50 gc, one for store pickup gc? It says not available for store pickup when putting either in cart and then errors out on checkout. Really hoping to grab one of these in store tomorrow but I won’t be able to make it until later at night.

Hmm, so I made a recent purchase about 10 minutes ago and it's not showing up under order history, any thoughts? Guessing their systems are just handling so much traffic right now lol.

Has anyone else gotten this message after clicking submit order: "Undefined: OrderSubmissionError"?

I've tried more than 4 times and can't seem to get an order confirmation, can anyone help?

Has anyone else gotten this message after clicking submit order: "Undefined: OrderSubmissionError"?

I've tried more than 4 times and can't seem to get an order confirmation, can anyone help?
I got that once when I tried to order a Switch bundle and then got errors trying to check out again, I just gave up.

Have you tried checking out on a different browser? Also, try the GS phone app.

The stupid app won't let me use Paypal to check out. I tried using Internet Explorer too, but had no success. I can't believe Gamestop is so crappy at this given how long internet shopping has been around now!

Somebody on Twitter showed a that the bundle with pro controller, mk8 physical, accessories, and $50 gift card went live at $300
It was never a real bundle. They had the same thing up yesterday and it did the same thing, went to a dead link but you could add it to cart and purchase. Now as to whether you could sue GS for false advertising, that's completely possible.

https://twitter.com/AmandaSchulkow1/status/1065458091171418114

Finally got confirmation for one order, which had the free 2 day shipping. 

For the rest of the 'unrushed' shipping, still waiting for the confirmation details too. 

I think they're prioritizing the orders that have 2 day shipping (or if you paid, of course), and then they're putting the non-rush shipping last. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back