2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried ordering Uncharted 4 for $2.90 with Elite and CAG16, twice it said my card declined but they still placed their pending holds on my card. Ended up checking out with PayPal to get around it.

They are really missing the boat on the online only DotD promo. I would love to pick up some of these deals but shipping kills it. And buying buying used games also blows.
Sorry if I'm misreading your post, but you should be able to order online for free in-store pickup.

Damn I just realized that with pre ordering call of duty PUR Pro members get $10 and standard get $5. My elite expired on the 22nd and I haven't had a chance to renew and forgot to when I picked up the game.

They are really missing the boat on the online only DotD promo. I would love to pick up some of these deals but shipping kills it. And buying buying used games also blows.
They aren't doing this to save you money, they are doing this to profit off those obscene shipping costs

The DOTD promo is a good idea for them in theory, but in execution its typical Gamestop bullshit (way too high shipping, gutted games when you pick up in store).

I think I'll just price match with Best Buy if there ever is one that I really want.

Picked up Dead Cells today after prepaying online. Got home and the game case is in an oversized plastic wrap, open it to find the game case has a circle sticker over the opening as opposed to the usual full seal around the case. The keychain and art book are included.

What are my options? Leave a bad review? More so just ticked they didn't tell me up front.

Can anyone post a picture of the G2L Modern Warfare code on an actual receipt? I'm nervous about trying to get them to honor the G2L... Would rather not loose $20.

Regarding the $300 trade in for ps4 pro towards xbox one x. Does this only apply to plain one x? Would love to pick up the gears 5 one x.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

https://ibb.co/jM37MM3

Is this legit? Didn’t Outer Worlds release on the 25th? Could’ve sworn it came out the same day as COD:MW
How could I pre order something that’s already been released?

The game looks really good and the $10 rewards cash makes me want to get it.

Edit: forgot link

Last edited by a moderator:
So, the B2G1 for PS4/X1 does appear to be live, but adding three games to the cart kills CAG16 AND the Pro discount. Totally lame. And the games I was looking at aren't available at my local store (supposedly), so shipping is the only option currently.

Wonder if it'll be "fixed" at some point?

So, the B2G1 for PS4/X1 does appear to be live, but adding three games to the cart kills CAG16 AND the Pro discount. Totally lame. And the games I was looking at aren't available at my local store (supposedly), so shipping is the only option currently.

Where do you enter Cag16?

the last offer similar to this (bogoho) was the same way, cag16 +elite is within pennies of the savings presented by this awesome b2g1. Thanks GS.

I hope website sales are dead all week. I'll be doing all I can to make sure that happens.

Can anyone post a picture of the G2L Modern Warfare code on an actual receipt? I'm nervous about trying to get them to honor the G2L... Would rather not loose $20.
Sorry it's huge/faded
QDSp3Pk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back