2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slay the Spire ($16 for Switch, $12 for PS4/XB1) is the DOTD today. All currently in stock as of this post.

Quick way to grab some coins, and small profit with the switch version.

yup. Cag16 doesn’t work either. Bummer
True, however Elite is working right unlike the 4 for $20 online.

Used prices don't seem to have dropped like they did for BF.
Sometimes I seen it take a effect a few hours later or the next day. Imma wait and see.

Ever since the Discord turned on me and banned me for no reason I used my alt personality on there to gather information and send it directly to GS corporate. The information on this thread is nothing compared to what is discussed there. I let them know about the loopholes people are using to open multiple accounts, ID fraud, and other fraud people are using to get around trade limits, bans, etc. I know for sure now that GS reads my certified letters and e-mails as well as the phone message I left to corporate because literally after I gave them the information the posters on here as well as the people on the Discord chat were complaining about PUR accounts getting banned. I also alerted GS to other more minor problems such as the Elite PUR renewal loophole on the site and the direct store flips where people are taking advantage of their used game sale and combining it with the extra credit to flip games. All of the information is backed up physically, digitally, and on multiple hard drives as well as archived so no need to delete any of it now. They know everything.
Lol. You went through so much work just to help a company that doesn’t give a crap about you and is probably going out is business within the next two years. Bravo. You are officially the most salty/pathetic person on this sub. Want a cookie?

Ever since the Discord turned on me and banned me for no reason I used my alt personality on there to gather information and send it directly to GS corporate. The information on this thread is nothing compared to what is discussed there. I let them know about the loopholes people are using to open multiple accounts, ID fraud, and other fraud people are using to get around trade limits, bans, etc. I know for sure now that GS reads my certified letters and e-mails as well as the phone message I left to corporate because literally after I gave them the information the posters on here as well as the people on the Discord chat were complaining about PUR accounts getting banned. I also alerted GS to other more minor problems such as the Elite PUR renewal loophole on the site and the direct store flips where people are taking advantage of their used game sale and combining it with the extra credit to flip games. All of the information is backed up physically, digitally, and on multiple hard drives as well as archived so no need to delete any of it now. They know everything.
ebay_troll.jpg

ebay_troll.jpg
Archive before Thanosed

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Please bang me

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

e93.jpg

Pre-owned values did not decrease but with the drops from Saturday and some other things we will be profiting quite a bit. Will update spreadsheet later.

God damnit. Had a feeling the guy forgot to put my games in cause I didnt remember seeing him get them. Just checked, and yup. Second time in two weeks, same location, two different people.

Welp, another early Sunday trip back...

Quick question I see Samurai Shodown is $29.99 on Gamestop/Amazon is that because it’s on sale or is that the new MSRP because it’s not in the game days flyer for being on sale?

I know this is probably stretching the limits of GS' site design, but is it possible to use one of the $10 certs to pay online for an in-store pickup, along with credit? My local store has a copy of Fallen Order, and combined with the sale price/Pro/CAG16, it drops down to $30.23 before tax. I have $20ish in credit, but also enough points to burn a $10 cert - but not sure which/if of the 2 options (in-store or online only) will actually apply to the purchase.... Any thought or experience with this?

Don't want to involved customer service at all if I can avoid it, but also worried that the local employee's head will explode if I try to return/rebuy when picking up the game if I use say, my bank card to pay for it right now.

EDIT: Decided to just buy it using my bank card, and return/rebuy when I go to pick it up. Hopefully minimal issues - my store does have a few folks who actually know how to take care of customers.

Wondering if anyone is making a 24.99 list think I will bite the bullet and get the 3 dark souls games separate since the trilogy has sky rocketed. But no idea what else to get to make the purchase worthwhile.

I ended up getting Collection of Mana, Plague Tale, Crash N-Sane Trilogy, and Xenoblade 2 Torna. For $54 + tax, I'm happy with it! As long as they arrive and are the correct games of course. My local Gamestop didn't have much in stock for Switch.

Placed an order this morning for Death Stranding for store pickup. Total was $27 with elite/CAG16. It was just canceled. Paid with store credit so now I have to wait for the refund to come in the mail. This sucks.

I can Monday hoping the stealth bump isn't the only reason there are so many more flips this time
I’m not seeing much with the 4/60, unless I’m just not mathing it right.

With the switch list, highest I see is 17 after bump,, but by the time we tax (and with the 20% on both ends) - a single round of games is only netting ~9.

The 4/20 yielded much better results with that +5.

Are the online trade in values for switch games correct? I know they have been incorrect for the 1st party games for a while now. It appears the app and website were adding the $5 bonus prematurely. Is this still the case? LEGO the incredibles, LEGO Harry Potter collection, Crash team nitro. There are others but those are just a few decent flips. If someone could confirm if the POS and the site/app match that would be great.

Hello Neighbor Hide and Seek on Switch. I see preowned for $8.99 and base credit $8.00. Is this correct or does the $8.00 include the $5.00 bonus? I don’t know what to trust.

I'm about to head about, I can check the base price when I reach a store

My guess is Hello Neighbor Hide and Seek is going to be like Persona 5 and have the same TIV until tomorrow. Again, I'll confirm in a couple of hours when I head out.

Hello Neighbor PS4 trade in for $16 with pro and Hello Neighbor hide and seek trade in for $13.80. Got them from the 4 for $20 persona 5, hello neighbor PS4, hide and seek switch, and Astro bot PS4 nice little flip $10 back and 2 free games

I can see Persona 5, Astro Bot, Hello Neighbor are good for the 4/20 now.

Every time I try to get out, they keep pulling me back in!

Also I kinda want that Death Stranding for EP = CAG16 but I don't want mine cancelled like the previous poster.
Thank you for this. Hello Neighbor and Persona are great boomerangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back