2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved almost all of my credit to Amazon, just moved most of it back lol. Killer deal on switch games with Elite and cag16.

Well my trade credit card has literally burst into flames and disintegrated already... pissed I missed a couple OOS games but maybe they'll come back. Can't make it in Thursday morning so it'll be interesting to see if there's anything left in the afternoon. Deal is too good. After the switch games I have no clue what to buy and I still have so much credit.

Ended up getting
mario kart 8
Zelda links awakening
Super Mario maker 2
Super Mario bros u deluxe
Gonna keep 2 and trade 2 back in. Thinking Mario kart and Super Mario bros u for keep but not sure yet.

Wait? Seriously? I thought it was on store too. Dang it.
Yeah, it said offer valid 12/25/19 11pm CST - 12/29/20 11:59pm CST. Valid ONLINE ONLY. They said it was good until 12/29/20. Which the year has to be a typo.

Unless the physical ad says otherwise. I keep hearing people mentioned Thursday, can't hurt to check.

Thanks. So the controller shipped and the xbox 1 x bundle says awaiting availability. I was wondering how this would work as I don't want to get charged for the controller if they never ship the x box 1 x bundle. If they cancel the xbox 1 x bundle, how do I avoid paying for the "free" controller? Do I have to return it within a certain time period?
Someone at SD posted his/her Xbox One X order got cancelled and the "free" controller shipped and was charged $6.

Got all the games I wanted. This is going to keep me busy till next Xmas.

2019-12-24-23-10-50-Inbox-Gmail-Mail.jpg

It's a royal pain looking for cart toppers that are actually in stock, if you're buying cheaper games. Can't just get more games because it'll destroy the B2G2 savings..

I put 24 orders in. Mostly switch games but a couple PS2 orders such as God Gand and Xenosaga 3. Hope they at least come with a case, worst case scenario I return them. But I decided to go big since there probably won’t ever be a sale like this especially for Switch games. Will update if they all go through

I put 24 orders in. Mostly switch games but a couple PS2 orders such as God Gand and Xenosaga 3. Hope they at least come with a case, worst case scenario I return them. But I decided to go big since there probably won’t ever be a sale like this especially for Switch games. Will update if they all go through
24 orders of 4 games is 96 games...my god man what did you order.

just curious, what did you pair with xenosaga 3 as free games? not many games go for that much so i imagine you might have taken a bit of a 'loss' (although not a significant one). hopefully you get the case with it, it's one of my favorite games of all time. i'm happy that it appreciated in value so much :)

5 games for 44 not bad

Wolfenstein vr ps4
Medievil ps4
Metro exodus ps4
Lego super villians ps4
Trover vr ps4

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thank you to the person who mentioned the Elite Pro renewal glitch, just used it.

Sucks that the 4 for $60 drained most of Gamestop's stock. Can't find a single game I actually wanted.

Tempted but some prices went up and can’t find a total of 4 games I’d actually play. Interested in outer worlds and fallen order but fallen order went up at least online. Other than that, just those two. A plague tale innocence is cheaper than those two so yeah I’m not getting anything unless there’s something I can trade back in for profit

Some Retro games are marked with this sale Retro Flash Sale - Happy Holidays & Family Fun Week! - Get 20% off Retro Family Friendly Games! Valid Online ONLY!

I think the discount is stacking with Cag 16 and Pro. my calculator was saying 70% off if you get it as part of B2G2

Front page on Slickdeals already, probably going to be lots of OOS games soon. I’d order now instead of waiting to do in-store, I have a feeling stock/selection is going to be low.

By 9am today all games worth getting will be gone I'm sure by now most are gone.

I'm so glad I had to wake up randomly in the middle of the night, did 7 orders of every main 1st party Switch game save for Smash, Luigi and Odyssey because they weren't in stock. Luckily, I just traded those 3 in earlier yesterday so first thing Thrusday I'l be at my store waiting to get in and grab those 3 and hopefully do a return rebuy with Astral Chain I picked up just for this occasion. Blessed CAG16 stacked, so less than $20 a game what a deal

Why do I already have to own so many of the most expensive games!!!!
This, stop making my past good deal finds retroactively bad, plz. My only joy in life is reflecting on the ghosts of gamestop visits past.

I'd recommend some Retro games if you can't think of or already have all new ones you want. I got MKDD!! as one of the games and there are some other good deals on older games.

Total games were:

Blood and Truth

Links Awakening

MKDD!!

Red Dead Redemption 2

Total of 81.66

Don't forget to use CAG16 promo code.

Great deal!!

Luckily I downed some Nyquil at 8pm and koed instantly, woke up at 1am and was able to make a couple orders. spent roughly 900 in TC. Looking to resell most the stuff I buy for around 1.5K cash or just flip back the switch stuff for a credit profit and resell the rest..Heres to hoping my elite pro acc trade ban was only 30 days long.. guess we'll findout come the 30th. Thanks Nyquil!

Wasn't expecting this to go live today smh, so I slept in. Just woke up and got 2 orders in so far; all switch of course. Still shopping, got a lot of credit to burn.

MUA3

SMM2

DQXI

DXM

ARMS

NSMB

SMP

Yoshi

Nothing I want available online.  Oh well.  Hopefully we get a restock

Looking for Astral Chain, Luigi's Mansion 3, Fallen Order, and some trade fodder

Only 2 games i want in stock. Zelda links awkening, mario maker2.

Wanted either one of the new pokemon games and Luigi's mansion 3. Cant believe the pick up in store isn't an option since those games are near at local GS.

Only 2 games i want in stock. Zelda links awkening, mario maker2.

Wanted either one of the new pokemon games and Luigi's mansion 3. Cant believe the pick up in store isn't an option since those games are near at local GS.

Never bought any switch games but this deal is legendary and I went crazy and placed 10 orders

Had to get creative with the NSW but placed 7 orders and will get $34 from TCB and almost $17 in PUR points. Elite Pro, cag16, and the TCB make this deal pretty legit 👏🏼

For anyone having difficulty with orders losing free shipping with CAG, I just add a $2/3/5 item like the Starlink ships/guns/pilots which are mostly in stock and new so don't interfere with B2G2.

Couldn't quite get a perfect value line-up, but grabbed Mario Maker 2, Link's Awakening, Hyrule Warriors, and Death Stranding. Unsure if I'll keep all 4 or trade-in Mario Maker 2 and Hyrule Warriors. I'll give them a couple hours of play and see how I like them. 

I settled for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition for Nintendo Switch instead of Luigi's Mansion 3 since it was not in stock. I bought it along with Fire Emblem: Three Houses, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Did two transactions. First one, renewed my Pro membership, got Yoshi's Crafted World, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Splatoon 2, and Super Mario Party for $111.

Second batch was Arms, Mario Tennis Aces, The Witcher 3, and a second copy of Mario Maker 2 for my stepson for $91.

Pretty much have every first party offering I want from Nintendo now besides Octopath, Captain Toad, and Bayonetta if you count that. May do a third order depending on gidt cards today.

Merry Christmas to us!

Did two transactions. First one, renewed my Pro membership, got Yoshi's Crafted World, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Splatoon 2, and Super Mario Party for $111.

Second batch was Arms, Mario Tennis Aces, The Witcher 3, and a second copy of Mario Maker 2 for my stepson for $91.

Pretty much have every first party offering I want from Nintendo now besides Octopath, Captain Toad, and Bayonetta if you count that. May do a third order depending on gidt cards today.

Merry Christmas to us!
You forgot to use CAG16

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back