2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you link the new layout? I've been trying to get to it so I can do a few BOPIS orders but I cant for the life of me figure out how to consistantly get to it.

Got my first 50% used game yesterday from the sale last week and it was a generic switch skyrim. Went to 5 stores looking for the original case and only at the last one did they have it. It was listed as full price so if none of them had it it was going back to them.

I'm not excited to see how my Ys VII and my 9 other games from the B5G4 arrive. Almost no original artwork for switch games around here.

I just received my order from the Pro Day sale B2G1. All 3 of my Switch games came with the case and artwork 1xSSBU and 2xAC. One of my Animal Crossings was still sealed (brand new). The other Animal Crossing looked brand new but was opened, to make it look used.

Looks like mostly collectibles on sale this week.  A big sale on Friday, shirts, PoP, nick-nacks, junk, etc.  1307 items listed.  They picked a 27 character long search string too for the sale - are they getting paranoid?

Collectibles mainly throughout the week .. one day with PS3 games, meh.

Also Door Dash, Uber Eats gift cards on Friday (?).  Wow .. GS is really stretching their endeavors and getting ambitious!

Not much shown for Saturday, possibly another flash sale around then.

Door dash and Ubereats may tell them to have sales on their GC's. Best buy has been doing that randomly too.

Looks like mostly collectibles on sale this week. A big sale on Friday, shirts, PoP, junk, etc. 1307 items listed.

Collectibles mainly throughout the week .. one day with PS3 games, meh.

Also Door Dash, Uber Eats gift cards on Friday (?). Wow .. GS is really stretching their endeavors and getting ambitious!

Not much shown for Saturday, possibly another flash sale around then.

My B2G2 over 14.99 (non-switch) orders all shipped, most of them today (I am too cheap not to select free shipping).

One actually arrived today, and  yep.. "Free" shipping removed proportionally from each item. 

I started getting my games from the Buy five get 8 glitch. My Mega Man 11 still had a shrink wrap but there is a pre-owned sticker slapped on the back. Is it new or does GameStop shrink wrap sometimes?

I started getting my games from the Buy five get 8 glitch. My Mega Man 11 still had a shrink wrap but there is a pre-owned sticker slapped on the back. Is it new or does GameStop shrink wrap sometimes?
It was converted to used. I got a used sealed copy last year.

I wonder what happened to the converted to used thread? Someone used to post skus when gamestop did new to used conversions.

Never cross the river for gamestop. Its all in Illinois.
Now this statement is all sorts of stupid. Last I checked Illinois is among the best states in keeping the virus contained, unlike the morons running the south. Oh well, you know what they say about the dumb squirrels ...

Ok all my $34.99 B2G2 free games have shipped now, should be the same for others who were waiting as well.

Legend of heroes: trails of cold steel 3 was disappointingly disc only, might return it for that reason. The packing slip said $33.74 on it, wonder how much they’ll give me back for it?

Ok all my $34.99 B2G2 free games have shipped now, should be the same for others who were waiting as well.

Legend of heroes: trails of cold steel 3 was disappointingly disc only, might return it for that reason. The packing slip said $33.74 on it, wonder how much they’ll give me back for it?
They will give you what the packing slip shows.

With that DOTD Persona 5 Royal since it's a bundle with the funko pop I can't use the online power up rewards coupons that you get by redeeming points right?

How do I keep missing these glitches? Is there somewhere else everyone goes to find out about things like that?

It appears that Gamestop has turned off their inventory checker again : that is, it will only show stores with more than 1 copy available.

They give me such a headache.

you guys seriously have to stop acknowledging daves existence. Hes a troll that loves seeing people talk about him. If his name never popped up in here he would go away. If he messages you either ignore him or report him to the mods then be done with it. DO NOT mention him publicly! Even to mock him. This is the last time dave should be mentioned

presently there's b2g3 under $10 and some dualshock 4's instock at $30.  nothing for me but not bad

No but it will work on digital currency,
There’s nothing in my $10 off $60 coupon email that excludes use for pre-orders. Can’t use it on gift cards or Digital currency.
[attachment=34250:16F2502A-AFC0-49F4-8777-DD094C58876D.jpeg]

Can’t use it on gift cards or Digital currency.
This is incorrect info. I realize you're just reading the terms, but multiple cags have reported it working on digital currency.

not getting the b2g3 to work for me. is it working for anyone else. I've got 5 9.99 games in my cart.
make sure all of them are ps4 / xb1 and exclude any DotD titles

Dude PMs a group of us asking for exploits and loopholes. As I said, it’s Dave.
050ff8aed5ec6e1146061b720d9e7510336e41-wm.jpg

This is incorrect info. I realize you're just reading the terms, but multiple cags have reported it working on digital currency.

Ahhh that was my problem. I forgot the b2g1 was ps4 and xbone only. Thanks.

I tried on DS/3DS and it did not work. If anyone cares, it appears they updated the inventory or something because now all the under $5 DS/3DS games are showing available online. May be some filler there if needed.

Now this statement is all sorts of stupid. Last I checked Illinois is among the best states in keeping the virus contained, unlike the morons running the south. Oh well, you know what they say about the dumb squirrels ...
I live in Illinois. I should have said I haven't bothered to cross the river to shop at gamestop in St louis. There were 5 stores within a 15 mile radius on the Illinois side. Everyone here hates the Governor for how he shut down the state but we are doing pretty well on the rona' becuase of it.

How do I keep missing these glitches? Is there somewhere else everyone goes to find out about things like that?
Yeah it was supposed to be buy 2 get 2 free on $14.99 and under games, but it still worked for games over $14.99. I found out about this through the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back