2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickedup my Snap today (full price + GPG because : homestore) and when I got home my Pikachu 3DS was also waiting... Their refurbishing department really going downhill.. they didn't even pack it correctly in their normal carboard-stretch-thing, and it was just loose in the box knocking around... but on the plus side they didn't check the game port and I got a random jrpg... so score?! :p

Actual condition was pretty bad, but at this point in my life I think I'll just keep it for the shelf. :oldman:

Rg6GDpS.png
Damn so lucky Ive been trying to complete the Atlus SMT 3DS Collection hopefully these SMT titles restock soon

2 things:

Went to a store and they had the ad from last week still out. The 50% promo runs thru today.

I showed them the photo someone posted earlier from WalMart and they price matched my Pokémon Snap right there. No hassle.

2 things:

Went to a store and they had the ad from last week still out. The 50% promo runs thru today.

I showed them the photo someone posted earlier from WalMart and they price matched my Pokémon Snap right there. No hassle.

So has anyone had this happen before, trying to figure out if my package got delivered to the wrong address or it's still in transit.

So got an email that my gamestop package was delivered on Friday, was not there at my house (I have a video doorbell so it would of had video of someone delivering it). The website still says awaiting carrier pickup.Trying to figure out if I should contact support or just wait a few days.

Thanks

So has anyone had this happen before, trying to figure out if my package got delivered to the wrong address or it's still in transit.

So got an email that my gamestop package was delivered on Friday, was not there at my house (I have a video doorbell so it would of had video of someone delivering it). The website still says awaiting carrier pickup.Trying to figure out if I should contact support or just wait a few days.
Thanks
Trust the emails, not their website. A call to customer service would be correct. Good luck.

I called a store in Harlem, who knows maybe they’re dumb as rocks but they scanned something and nothing came up
I’ve been to this store (if it’s the one on 125th) and can confirm that most of their employees are uninterested teens who are completely clueless/low effort . 50% extra promo worked fine in queens

Damn so lucky Ive been trying to complete the Atlus SMT 3DS Collection hopefully these SMT titles restock soon
That would be too spooky though. Randomly getting one of your most sought after out of stock games like that. Just getting a random game is one thing, but when it’s a white whale for you, and from GameStop no less, that would freak me out a bit. I’d get over it, but my initial reaction would probably have me considering how GameStop read my mind like that and what they expect in return. Especially with all the demonic themes of that series!

Had to go to two stores. First store said they didn't accept Wii or Xbox 360 games. Second store took them just fine. Glad I was able to take advantage of the deal while it was active.

Yesterday, I was planning to trade in Immortals and WD Legion for $16 each, but it was too damn hot and I was too lazy. Today they went for $24 each and Valhalla was $27. Procrastination pays off sometimes

I think Gamestop broke. My Atelier Ryza 2 from the DOTD was supposed to arrive on the 30th. Then it said awaiting pickup with no expected date for 2 days. Reupdated to show delivery on Saturday, then again today, and now its not set to arrive till the 10th.

Its one state over from me via FedEx and usually Gamestop delivers stupidly fast here since we live right by a major shipping hub. What the actual fuck is going on? Its bounced around in like 3 different locations in Ohio and I live in Indiana

I think Gamestop broke. My Atelier Ryza 2 from the DOTD was supposed to arrive on the 30th. Then it said awaiting pickup with no expected date for 2 days. Reupdated to show delivery on Saturday, then again today, and now its not set to arrive till the 10th.

Its one state over from me via FedEx and usually Gamestop delivers stupidly fast here since we live right by a major shipping hub. What the actual fuck is going on? Its bounced around in like 3 different locations in Ohio and I live in Indiana
While it wasn't a Gamestop package, I recently had a package shipped same state... it has been a week and it's only a little over halfway to its destination.

Any easy ways to convert GameStop credit to cash? I’ve been sitting on like $400 forever hoping to get a series x but they refuse to sell them aside from bundles

Pickedup my Snap today (full price + GPG because : homestore) and when I got home my Pikachu 3DS was also waiting... Their refurbishing department really going downhill.. they didn't even pack it correctly in their normal carboard-stretch-thing, and it was just loose in the box knocking around... but on the plus side they didn't check the game port and I got a random jrpg... so score?! :p

Actual condition was pretty bad, but at this point in my life I think I'll just keep it for the shelf. :oldman:

Rg6GDpS.png
Nice, that’s a $40-$50 used cartridge now.

I like how they gave up on the PC weekly ad so fast. They're still setting up the kiosks though! :pc:

I honest couldn't read font that tiny, and was surprised it was in english when I booted it up. Forgot 3DS carts have saves loaded on them. GS only offers $8 for it! :shock:

I imagine it's significantly lower as those aren't faked as much as the gen 4 ones. I haven't ordered those myself, but i've never gotten a fake black 2 or white 2.
I really wish Gamestop would get back into retro and designate loose/CIB, etc. I guess that's diametrically opposite of their push to digital.

One tip: you can ask the GS associate if they have any 3DS/DS/Vita cases you can have before they trash them. :beer:

GRAPEVINE, Texas, May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME) (“GameStop” or the “Company”) today announced the expansion of its North American fulfillment network through its entry into a lease of a 700,000 square foot fulfillment center in York, Pennsylvania. This facility is expected to be operational by the fourth quarter of 2021 and will support ecommerce and fulfillment needs. The Company expects its fulfillment center in York, Pennsylvania will position it to grow product offerings and expedite shipping across the east coast.

My local Gamestop appears to have Motherboards in stock. But at the price, and with the store lacking any other PC parts to go with it... I'm not getting one.

Trust the emails, not their website. A call to customer service would be correct. Good luck.
Went through the help chat, said they would send a replacement. 2 hours later I get an email, your refund is on it's way. Hour later, order shipped email. At least their customer service is decent on the help chat.

Price matched Walmart’s price for wasteland 3 at GameStop. It’s $14.88 but of course GameStop made it $14.99 lol but I mean it’s $.11 I wasn’t gonna complain, I’m honestly just happy to actually successfully price match at GameStop for the first time and pretty shocked it took this long.

I don’t expect it to last very long tbh

Price matched Walmart’s price for wasteland 3 at GameStop. It’s $14.88 but of course GameStop made it $14.99 lol but I mean it’s $.11 I wasn’t gonna complain, I’m honestly just happy to actually successfully price match at GameStop for the first time and pretty shocked it took this long.

I don’t expect it to last very long tbh
did they finally fix wasteland 3? it used to be a buggy mess

Went through the help chat, said they would send a replacement. 2 hours later I get an email, your refund is on it's way. Hour later, order shipped email. At least their customer service is decent on the help chat.
i went through help chat a week or so ago and they gave me a refund but didn't send my replacement so it seems like normal gamestop customer service

The way Gamestop makes their links, you can sometimes see what's ahead by guessing the urls to later days. So far, I tried this and I have gotten 0 out of 2 with correct info despite finding the pages. Well my latest says that tonight's Deal of the Day could be Xenoblade Definitive Edition for Switch. I'm putting the odds that I'm right at like 20%, but I may still stay awake just in case.

even if it was the dotd it'll probably be 40$ more than likely.  Best case scenario 35.00. 

The way Gamestop makes their links, you can sometimes see what's ahead by guessing the urls to later days. So far, I tried this and I have gotten 0 out of 2 with correct info despite finding the pages. Well my latest says that tonight's Deal of the Day could be Xenoblade Definitive Edition for Switch. I'm putting the odds that I'm right at like 20%, but I may still stay awake just in case.
you don't need to change the links, just search the following "dotd-tues-050421"

It was right today, link editing says it should be sea of thieves and bleeding edge xbox one tomorrow so let's see if its right again.

solid price on xenoblade, i'd jump if i didn't get in on that walmart $10 sale a few months back

It's a daily deal, which is already a promotion. You can't stack two promotions or coupons.

I'm having trouble with finding free shipping filler. It says you can add a GS gift card to cart to fill out the remaining total, but it doesn't actually count towards free shipping. It used to last year.

It's a daily deal, which is already a promotion. You can't stack two promotions or coupons.
Yeah, I thought it might work since the discounts go on two separate games instead of one. Plus, both promotions show on the product page for Xenoblade, which is very misleading since there is absolutely no way get the 30% promo with it right now

honestly either price match it in store and see if the promo works or price match on best buy or something
not really any good filler atm

Can't believe my bad luck. Used my $5 monthly and a $10pur yesterday on Xenoblade DE. Now it drops another $10 today only.

Sigh.

Nevermind. Forgot the promos wouldn't have stacked today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back